UPDATE: Here's what happened to Mad Man Marcum and his Time Machine (Art Bell 1995)

NITRO

i spoke with him couple months ago,he is realy simple nice guy that love's experiments,he is live and well :)

NaturalPhilosopher

considering his larger experiment required millions of dollars of donated equipment I'd say he moved on.
as he also claimed when visiting us a year or so ago

Lucoem

This is the house in Stanberry where he lived. I believe it has been torn down or maybe collapsed on its own.
My grandma lived catty-corner from him.

Attachments

• Stanberry MO.jpg
    Stanberry MO.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 6

steven chiverton

HERE'S THE ART BELL SHOW WHERE MAD MAN MARCUM WAS ON.

I have wondered about Mad Man Marcum many, many times! I could never find anything on him after the last time he called into Art Bell. Here's my BEST guesses:

1) I think either the U.S. government (or Secret Gov't within) abducted MMM and forced him to try and build a Time Machine (or they may have offered to give him everything he needed to make one), and in the process also sequestered him from the outside world.

2) Or MMM actually discovered how to Time Travel and went somewhere in time, unable to return to the present.

3) Or MMM discovered how to Time Travel and died while traveling.

4) Or the U.S. Government had him snuffed for trying to discover Time Travel, for whatever reasons, i.e. the gov't already knows how to TT and wants to keep it a secret, etc.

RELATED LINKS

Electric Arc Similar To The One Mad Man Markham May Have Produced

Biography on Coast to Coast: Original Air Date April 18, 1995, Re-Aired December 11, 2005. In 1995, then 21-year old Michael "Mad Man" Marcum stole six power transformers from a Missouri power station for use in a large scale "time machine" he was attempting to construct.
the link dosent work it takes yo somewhere else id say its been hijacked