USA Presidential election results 2020

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Note: The link @Mayhem provided us with in this post is not from Newsmax. It's from Bloomberg News, which I believe is bullshit leftist propaganda.

That being said, I have a counterargument, found in this link, Trump Attorney Jenna Ellis: Supreme Court Only Denied Emergency Injunctive Relief – The Pennsylvania Case Is STILL Pending Before SCOTUS. As you can see here, it was just the emergency injunction focusing exclusively on Pennsylvania that was dismissed. It was dismissed likely because the PA injunction was considered redundant when grouped together with a larger case on massive voter fraud involving PA with three other states (Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin). It can now be hinted that the article from Bloomberg is obviously a twisted version of the truth.

TimeFlipper

Note: The link @Mayhem provided us with in this post is not from Newsmax. It's from Bloomberg News, which I believe is bullshit leftist propaganda.

That being said, I have a counterargument, found in this link, Trump Attorney Jenna Ellis: Supreme Court Only Denied Emergency Injunctive Relief – The Pennsylvania Case Is STILL Pending Before SCOTUS. As you can see here, it was just the emergency injunction focusing exclusively on Pennsylvania that was dismissed. It was dismissed likely because the PA injunction was considered redundant when grouped together with a larger case on massive voter fraud involving PA with three other states (Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin). It can now be hinted that the article from Bloomberg is obviously a twisted version of the truth.

Excellent research (y):D..

Mayhem

Zenith

Good to see them relying on exterior content for their sources:whistle:

TimeFlipper

Watch all this video as it covers the Chief Executive Officer of Dominion, the company who makes the election counting machines and all its software that's under investigation...He was invited to attend a meeting with state legislators, or be subpoenaed to do so!!..The Georgia result also comes under scrutiny..