USA Presidential election results 2020

TimeFlipper

@Mayhem Personally I didn't find anything wrong with,Trumps "language", his voice tone was obviously sombre, in light of the Covid-19 death rate throughout the World...I didn't find anything wrong with Trumps body language either...Were you expecting him to be doing a song and dance routine, and waving his arms about while talking?

I shall be sending you the TimeFlippers book on Body Language and vocal tonalities, as a guide for future use ;) :D Youre Very Welcome :LOL:..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
He displays a beaten figure to me, with words like "whenever" not his usual up in your face self.

That pretty much concedes right there and then he KNOWS its over.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Where is the problem to look if the election was correct? There are enough Democrats and Republican that would like to look together for irregularities on a neutral basis and for free.

Could there be a usurper (Biden) who wants the throne?

That's just more fake news and propaganda from mainstream media sources...
Well, they have a Democrat privilege, that is for sure. So it cannot be a neutral source.

TimeFlipper

Joe Biden is CLEARLY unfit to be the President of the United States, and frankly I do feel very very sorry for him, to be placed into a situation whereby he consistently humiliates himself...What do the people who have gone to his rallies really think about him?...Are we to believe that they cannot know something is seriously wrong with him, are the main stream media also so blind, or just covering up for him?

Is it little wonder that the "powers that be", obviously had to use every fraudulent means available to them, to secure a win for a nice old guy that's totally unfit to be the most powerful man on Earth?!!...Enter his Vice President, 56 year old Kamala Devi Harris, who could within a short space of time become the first female Asian-American to become President of the United States of America!!