Video is showing a gateway opening

TimeFlipper

oh did i forget i used a second relay switching circuit to switch the high speed relay on an off so fast the collapsing rf feilds i supected would do some amping up like a colapsing dc feild inside a tranformer in reverse steps up the dc into ac

Steve, were those pictures with the coils on them built by yourself? :D..

steven chiverton

the sensitive ac rf detector was positioned in a neutral spot so with the rf creating sec excitor off its silent but when on its pickes it up as the entire ac wiring in the house was used like an rf areal so it induced a signal into the ac wiring thus amping up it ac feilds so the detector now detects it like in pulses and it jamed every digital tv channel except channel one so its 100 mhz or more but with more power so walking around in the amped up rf feilds alternates the signal as my body soaks up the rf ac signal to changing the reception to the sensitive rf detector circuit is the best way i can describe it

steven chiverton

the first relay switching circuit is with the blue relay and a home made optocoupler linked to the morse code key this alows it to switch the second high speed relay switching circuit on and off at say 10hz so switching high speed relay at a slow speed in pulses something like that, the high speed relay switching circuits black relay is a transister version

TimeFlipper

the sensitive ac rf detector was positioned in a neutral spot so with the rf creating sec excitor off its silent but when on its pickes it up as the entire ac wiring in the house was used like an rf areal so it induced a signal into the ac wiring thus amping up it ac feilds so the detector now detects it like in pulses and it jamed every digital tv channel except channel one so its 100 mhz or more but with more power so walking around in the amped up rf feilds alternates the signal as my body soaks up the rf ac signal to changing the reception to the sensitive rf detector circuit is the best way i can describe it
Steve, did you build these coils in the photos, Yes or No Cobber? :LOL:

new-tripple-tpwer-pics-004-1.jpgnew-tripple-tpwer-pics-007-1.jpg

steven chiverton

yes i built them all and others but settled on the best which seemed to attract a very dark red light ufo outside late at night is drifted over the house i watched it through the flyscreen of my open window and another craft transparent like

steven chiverton

someone i knew who i used to talk to on skype suddenly desperately wanted me to rebuild that powerful rf transmitting sec exciter for him but i told him before i dont plant to build that again he wouldn't take no for an answer still i got really pissed off at him as my design used the 5mm powerfull neodymium magnet bearings and theyve been banned cause children have been swallowing them so there was a few still selling dispite the band but the next alternatives would be the barrel shaped ones , when i win lotto ill rebuild it and make it more powerful

TimeFlipper

yes i built them all and others but settled on the best which seemed to attract a very dark red light ufo outside late at night is drifted over the house i watched it through the flyscreen of my open window and another craft transparent like
I knew it was you who built them Steve, I can always recognise your excellent engineering skills (y):D..
Maybe the very dark red light ufo, was possibly a type of "corona discharge" from the sec exciter going through the house AC wiring, and ending up outside, close to TV antennas...You can see the Corona discharges in the picture...(You can easily make a simple RF mains filter if necessary)

255px-National_Bureau_of_Standards_high_voltage_laboratory.png

steven chiverton

I knew it was you who built them Steve, I can always recognise your excellent engineering skills (y):D..

Maybe the very dark red light ufo, was possibly a type of "corona discharge" from the sec exciter going through the house AC wiring, and ending up outside, close to TV antennas...You can see the Corona discharges in the picture...(You can easily make a simple RF mains filter if necessary)

View attachment 10698
it was in the air low and before the end of the house where my bedroom was tv antennas on top of roof in middel ufo was just drifting over slowly i sat up in bed put my head against the flyscreen to try get a better view before i lost site of it as it past the roof gutter then i layed back down and went to sleep i should of dashed outside to get a better look the bright red light was so bright i couldn't see the shape of the craft it was attached to another night i saw a transparent object moveing along above the roof but i can see it overlapping the gutter outside my bedroom