visiting with my parents

JediStryker

visiting with my parents

From what I can see, his IP belongs to a service called AnonyMouse, which you can surf the internet through. It acts sort of like a software proxy. It is actually located in Denmark, if my info is up-to-date.

So, in reality, he could be from anywhere, but his IP will show up as being from Denmark.

Just as an aside, from what I've seen you have to actively use AnonyMouse, so our friend here should know that he's masking his online info. That may not be the case, but that's how it appears to me.

John Doe

visiting with my parents

Which is AnonyMouse? How you use it? He could say to my parents and would be glad to know. We are not suppposed to leave no sign of our visit here. I asked my parents to how they know that what sites to go and they said the computer it finds them. The computer must have found east site.

My parents said the computer does not leave no sign, so that you are why you think that I am in Germany. I am. Not Alex or some other.

HackimerRob

visiting with my parents

John, it's quite a good thing you admitted that the picture of what seems your plane (oh god now I'm talking like him) isn't really to it.
Google the tail tag, that plane is a registered american plane.
Please let us know the number on the tail of YOUR plane. Please to understand (btw Heggy, your camera & plane bit...A+!) it's burden proofbringing the your timepast world them sees as truth. Us we to her the plane digits need assuring to it.
Thanks John. Looking forward to more from you sir boychick.
:*

John Doe

visiting with my parents

So I am bored. My parents as soon as they feel like around the hotel all the day and read. They see the TV and they read and they take notes. He wanted to know why you you go to the school before you are 18. How much you remember when you are 18? It is not a time sweepings? Everything that you need to know that you learn in your first work.

I will try to obtain the plane number soon as I can.

The Internet is here only in a screen. He far better in the country. This Internet is almost like not having no Internet in all.

My words are so different yours. Desire to know why you go so early to the school? I do not go until I am 18. I do not believe that any thing that you learn from the 5 until you are 18 you are useful.

Unintentional

visiting with my parents

Why don't you go to school until you are 18? How did you learn to read? I can't imagine kids not doing anything until they are 18. What do you do until you are 18? :)

John Doe

visiting with my parents

I remain homemade and I help my parents. I remain mainly with my breast. Sometimes I go with a my papa. Really when I give return to 18 do not have to go to the school, but to most of the kids do go.

I cannot imagine to me not to be homemade until you are 18. It would do solitaire to me if I left the home so early.

Unintentional

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by John Doe@Jun 19 2004, 03:32 AM
I remain homemade and I help my parents. ?I remain mainly with my breast.
OMG! Language has changed a lot in 1000 years. This might catch on. Instead of calling my mom, I could just say, "Hey, Yo! Breast! What up!" :D

Rug

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by John Doe@Jun 18 2004, 11:22 PM
So I am bored.? My parents as soon as they feel like around the hotel all the day and read.? They see the TV and they read and they take notes.? He wanted to know why you you go to the school before you are 18.? How much you remember when you are 18?? It is not a time sweepings?? Everything that you need to know that you learn in your first work.

I will try to obtain the plane number soon as I can.

The Internet is here only in a screen.? He far better in the country.? This Internet is almost like not having no Internet in all.

My words are so different yours.? Desire to know why you go so early to the school?? I do not go until I am 18.? I do not believe that any thing that you learn from the 5 until you are 18 you are useful.
As much as I hate school, I find that propostorous. In early grades, children learn how to add, subtract, divide, multiply, and read, are those techniques not useful? In other grades, children learn critical thinking, and how to analyze situations. In additional grades, Physics and Biology are tought. Now are you saying all of these things are not useful?

HackimerRob

visiting with my parents

I think I love that idea John (no, not you John *points at doe, YOU *points at unintentional) ;)

Next time I see my ma I'm going to call her breast.

Actually, maybe I shouldn't, she had cancer and now hers are fake.

:cry:

But she survived.

:clap: