visiting with my parents

Rug

visiting with my parents

Originally posted by Hackimer, Rob@Jun 18 2004, 11:36 PM
I think I love that idea John (no, not you John *points at doe, YOU *points at unintentional) ?;)

Next time I see my ma I'm going to call her breast.

Actually, maybe I shouldn't, she had cancer and now hers are fake.

:cry:

But she survived.

:clap:
Thank you for putting a wonderful thought in my mind....

JediStryker

visiting with my parents

And THIS is why the COPPA law was put into effect. :D'oh!:

Please be carefule where you go with this, friends.

Rug

visiting with my parents

Oh geez... you guys don't have to worry about me here. Im pretty mature, I think.

Phoenix

visiting with my parents

Also read and understand these rules.
http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...php?showtopic=5

8. Don't hoax.

9. If you are hoaxing have a theory on how time travel works.

10. If you are hoaxing admit to hoaxing. Apologize to the board afterwards and apologize to any individual people who's feelings you may have hurt or upset.

11. After admitting a hoax stop hoaxing afterwards. Further hoaxing on top of a hoax can result in a ban.

12. Gloating over others naivety, gullibility, or willingness to believe will result in a ban.

John Doe

visiting with my parents

Which is law of coppa?

I know to add, to reduce, to divide themselves, to be multiplied, and to read. Also I know how to think, and to analyze situations. Also I know the physics and Biology. They are useful. If it did not know these things, would go to an adult who knew them. It could not learn them of other kids underneath 18.

sosuemetoo

visiting with my parents

John,

Is English the only language that you speak? Are their others?

Board Members,
The reason I ask this is I can recall learning French and Arabic languages. Their sentence structure is different from ours. Ours is not an easy language to learn!

Further, I notice no words are mis-spelled, but he seems to use incorrect words to converse. Perhaps he is using a English translation program?

Last, I looked in my French to English dictionary for the word "anonymous." It uses the example John Doe.