Vote Biden... or Else

Genius

King Ivan
Of course i know what happened during the election, there is nothing more to say...
Biden is already having huge problems with his virtual "open door" immigration policy, turning over all of the controls Trump had put in place.

Its not racist for the population of a country to want to preserve its own cultural identity and religion which would be in severe jeapody if swathes of immigrants wants to replace the American Peoples cultural identity and religion, with their OWN cultural identity and religion!!...

The left wing lunatics aka Snowflakes, would be screaming out immigrants are Human Beings just like the rest of the World are...That is very true, but what differentiates people from other countries, are their own mind-sets and what THEY have been brought up to believe in AND to act upon!!..

An example was the more than a million immigrants from Africa, South Asia and the Middle East that were suddenly thrust into Germanys cities and towns back in 2015, when Angela Merkel declared, "we welcome migrants, sic"...,All of those South Asian male immigrants were muslims who hate Christianity and see females as nothing more than slaves for the males to do what they like to!!

Needless to say the German people soon became aware of how those immigrants were treating them and consequently mass deportation took place, but lots managed to escape into the underworld of Germany where they still live, and heaven knows what trouble they have caused the Germans.
The saying, "Never The Twain Shall Meet", springs quickly to my mind!!
Yes, mass immigration usually tends to ruin a country.

paulyoung2

Yes, mass immigration usually tends to ruin a country.
illegal undocumented immigration you mean.. the united states is a country of immigrant to begin with.. what you want to say is that UNDOCUMENTED illegals who CROSSED the border without papers into the country.. or let in without any papers.. eventually bring it down

you are correct

Blod Grogan

I think the citizenry has a right to know who is pulling the political strings - it would have in a real democracy. In Biden's case we know Pelosi is one of them, because he pointedly deferred to her after a recent videod policy statement (in respect of permission to accept questions, which was addressed by peremptorily chopping the video feed). But because he suffers those shocking, hard to watch, intermittent bouts of senile dementia, he will be prey to any of his power-wielding caregivers within touching distance. It looks like enough people have commented unfavorably on his false statements about his own education and political record, and his many political damaging slips, enough to keep him strictly on script and teleprompter and away from challenging questions and small girls, with some anonymous finger almost certainly perpetually on the cut-off button.

paulyoung2

pelosi is 80 year old italian corpse.. she is operating nothing.. just a stretched flesh holding to the bit of evil still remained in it... she should have long ago thrown out of congress.. a spoilt daughter of mafiosa
disgrace

paulyoung2

i was about to give the new generation a complement now.. i was about to give one of their actresses a big complement which is rate coming from me into millenials and zoomers..

i was starting to watch servant.. second season.. and boom REAL ACTRESS ! great acting on her.. i was like shit i got to find who this real actress is.. this is talent that you dont find every day... it reminds me better days of your species.. so i check on her a bit ... lauren ambrose.. lol i was abotu to write such good review about her since i havent written anything good about your species in so long due to the failed generation and i wanted to give some credit to millenials and zoomers lol i go check ..

lauren ambrose.. aged 43 lol 44 years on earth.. gen xer lol they still have some talent and understand concept when it comes to great acting.. she is very good in the servant.. really a lonely actress now days.. i see she worked in 1992 law and order.. 1998 law and order 2013 law and order special victim... tons of movies and tv from pre 2015.. she is good to go.. no wonder i was impressed

finally some good acting