Vote Biden... or Else

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper - I've heard that Rupert Murdoch retired from whatever authority he had over Fox News, and he left his sons in charge of the network. The Murdoch sons are big lefties, so no wonder Fox News became against President Trump!

Mayhem

Zenith
Rupert Murdoch swings whenever hes sees an imbalance, he has done this in the UK, and Australia. He knew Trumps time was up.

paulyoung2

Who do you think is more reliable than Scott McKay? CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, or even Newsmax or OAN? No way is that the case.

Do you have any solid proof of anything McKay has said to be falsehoods or serious errors?
i will need to go back to his youtube they banned him i think off it.. i listened to couple of his shows.. i dont have time to give to many on youtube but i gave him couple times of listening and he did some major errors with historical facts i just forgot what it was about.. was like 4 months ago.. i will need to go listen and then point to it.. but it was abc type errors i would not say a word if it was tiny ones..
i do know he has good intentions that i know.. he is not bad guy
fake news is not example you tell me fake news there.. none of them is even worth mentioning they are operated by deep state runners at the top.. so it is a waste of time.. yes fox included..

alex jones is very good.. david weiss (DITRH) very good.. rich dolan very good.. gh15 (yes the bodybuilder) very good.. david icke very good.. lin wood very good.. globebusters1 and 2 very good.. oddtv very good.. taboo conspiracy very good.. daniel pratt very good.. many of them are crazy though but some of them like alex and gh15 been there for many decades before there was social media

simon parkes has a nice voice.. he is good at talking but just does not deliver on his promises.. so he loses credibility.. mike adams is nice but also goes on tangents at times and did some major errors with his predications on the virus deaths

many others are out there some are deep state shills payed for.. some you will never suspect but they are payed by deep state... literally financial support.. they are the newer channels the ones who do not get eliminated

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Rupert Murdoch swings whenever hes sees an imbalance, he has done this in the UK, and Australia. He knew Trumps time was up.
Nope, the real deal is that Rupert Murdoch is retired, his lefty sons took over, and Fox News is not a moderate-to-right-wing network anymore; it's compromised.
i will need to go back to his youtube they banned him i think off it.. i listened to couple of his shows.. i dont have time to give to many on youtube but i gave him couple times of listening and he did some major errors with historical facts i just forgot what it was about.. was like 4 months ago.. i will need to go listen and then point to it.. but it was abc type errors i would not say a word if it was tiny ones..
YouTube has been very good at covering up the truth. Anyway, I must admit Scott McKay has made some errors, hasn't everyone? He's not 100% accurate, but at least he's more reliable than most other sources.

TimeFlipper

Which way do you swing my old friend?, of course you are an Oz leftie, you exposed that prior to the UK General Election on December 12th 2019..lol

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
@TimeFlipper - I've heard that Rupert Murdoch retired from whatever authority he had over Fox News, and he left his sons in charge of the network. The Murdoch sons are big lefties, so no wonder Fox News became against President Trump!
Do you actually understand the power that Rupert has? , i dont think you do. He never retires anyone goes against anything he is behind they get removed or sidelined.

Witch Hunt

byb7w4u1d5pz.png