Vote Biden... or Else

TimeFlipper

It appears Joey Biden wants to take the US back to days in the 1960s and 70s when far left unions controlled the UK work force...Things changed in the 1980s thanks to the new Conservative leader Margaret Thatcher, who took on those unions and stripped them of the powers that were destroying the UK economy...

TimeFlipper

Below is the link to a video explaining what is really happening in current events. It's from a site called Rumble, which is a lot like YouTube, but doesn't censor free speech.

As from now CF, i have not come across any You Tube members saying some of their postings have been censored, although iam certain it does happen from time 2 time....Fortunately Sky News Australia that i report from are still backing President Trump over the "Pretender To The Throne" Joey Befuddled Biden, and i will keep on making those type of postings available for you and our Paranormalis members until the next election (y):D..

Last edited:

lamdo263

This person is a moron. He should never ever been allowed to take office. Putin at least liked Trump and the US along with that. Now we have Tulsi Gabbard who is warning us, that war with Russia is not an attenable venture path to follow for the United States. The amount of raw uneducated immigrants let in the Southern border and this asshole saying things such as, "What am I doing here", while giving press conferences, is clearly idiot of the year. When Summer comes, the situation will probably be, again more social discourse with harm projected.

Any atomic war with the Russians I would venture to say, is something that we don't want. This is a top of the garbage pile president and hookers that have life long brain affecting syphilis, have more mental acuity than this Biden character does. They should have gone into the local bar & grill drinking establishment restroom, and pulled out another drunk, out of pissdom, to run the country. Would have been a better choice.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
As from now CF, i have not come across any You Tube members saying some of their postings have been censored, although iam certain it does happen from time 2 time.
YouTube doesn't necessarily censor video comments, or postings as you call them. They censor the videos themselves, especially when some assholes report those videos.