Media Voynich manuscript

HDRKID

Voynich manuscript is back in the news. CNN just wrote a story on this ancient artifact that is so unique. It turns out that this is not a modern forgery as radioactive carbon 14 dating has it as somewhere between 1404 to 1438. It still intrigues me. Actually, one of the biggest mysteries is not in the article and that is some drawings are of flowers that do not exist on earth - well, not anymore.

The Voynich manuscript: Will this medieval mystery ever be solved? - CNN

titorite

yuck. cnn… Im not clicking it. Just to say I follow this. Its ancient Turkish. Its been solved. well partly..... it is written in ancient Turkish but man ,that writer got around... how the hell did he get that far? Its amazing how far ones two feet can take a person.

Harte

I guess if I were born in the 1400's, I'd be called ancient.

Though not generally known, in the context of the Euro-centric western world, excluding central and south America in other words, "ancient" refers to the Roman era and before.

Harte

Daniel Scott

Are
Voynich manuscript is back in the news. CNN just wrote a story on this ancient artifact that is so unique. It turns out that this is not a modern forgery as radioactive carbon 14 dating has it as somewhere between 1404 to 1438. It still intrigues me. Actually, one of the biggest mysteries is not in the article and that is some drawings are of flowers that do not exist on earth - well, not anymore.

The Voynich manuscript: Will this medieval mystery ever be solved? - CNN

Can we please work on this HDRKID I don't mean to be annoying but u didnt answer me