OakFieldAlienz444

I've been wondering what exactly causes this as I think there's some truth to it. I played some of Dr. Greer's tones into a walkie talkie and did indeed see some UFO's later that day. Do the aliens hear the tones and think a ship is nearbye? Greer thinks its intent but I'm not sure what it is, it almost strikes me as more logical that it is a much less cruel form of fishing---instead of for fish? Ufos. Are the UFO's tricked into thinking a ship is there?

I would hope it is the intent but that doesn't quite make sense. It almost makes more sense that they think a ship of their kind is nearbye
and they stop by to see what is causing the frequencies---more of like a scientific interest or possibly just wanting to hang out with
friends.

Is this method foolproof? I don't think so. I think it's fun to experiment though.
I am not sure why walkie talkies are so special----is it because they are on a diffferent frequency than Wi-Fi
and aliens do not like Wi-Fi? Or only good aliens don't like wi-fi?

What is the real reason for the two-way radio connection to aliens from outer space?

TimeFlipper

I've been wondering what exactly causes this as I think there's some truth to it. I played some of Dr. Greer's tones into a walkie talkie and did indeed see some UFO's later that day. Do the aliens hear the tones and think a ship is nearbye? Greer thinks its intent but I'm not sure what it is, it almost strikes me as more logical that it is a much less cruel form of fishing---instead of for fish? Ufos. Are the UFO's tricked into thinking a ship is there?

I would hope it is the intent but that doesn't quite make sense. It almost makes more sense that they think a ship of their kind is nearbye
and they stop by to see what is causing the frequencies---more of like a scientific interest or possibly just wanting to hang out with
friends.

Is this method foolproof? I don't think so. I think it's fun to experiment though.
I am not sure why walkie talkies are so special----is it because they are on a diffferent frequency than Wi-Fi

What is the real reason for the two-way radio connection to aliens from outer space?
Can you please show me a picture of your Walkie Talkies so i can find the frequency they transmit on, and can you also give me the link to Dr Greers sound tones? :)..

lamdo263

friends.

Steve, it's more the intent and you're own intellectual mentive ability to handle the ET themselves, that really counts on a contact. They may or may not take advantage of your interest in them, via the use of a walkie talkie. All depends on what your possible motives may be to them and them to you?

Sometimes if you get too fancy with the electronics works, they either become abstract in their communications, or they think it's a game. I'd simply recommend reading up on the various types of ETs.

I can't make it more plain than that. There's lots of book list, but if you feel that you want to try the e-radio aspects of it, that's okay too. Hope you had a good Sunday?

OakFieldAlienz444

Steve, it's more the intent and you're own intellectual mentive ability to handle the ET themselves, that really counts on a contact. They may or may not take advantage of your interest in them, via the use of a walkie talkie. All depends on what your possible motives may be to them and them to you?

Sometimes if you get too fancy with the electronics works, they either become abstract in their communications, or they think it's a game. I'd simply recommend reading up on the various types of ETs.

I can't make it more plain than that. There's lots of book list, but if you feel that you want to try the e-radio aspects of it, that's okay too. Hope you had a good Sunday?

I love how you addressed me as Steve ROFL. Never said that was my name and it isn't.

OakFieldAlienz444

Crop Circle Tones Recorded by BBC used by CE-5 contact teams.
Labelled the “CSETI Crop Circle Tones,” this anomalous trilling sound was recorded by electrical engineer Pat Delgado while doing an interview with BBC TV in a crop circle during the late 1980s. The original anomalous sound was then engineered by repeatedly slowing it down. If memory serves me correctly, each engineered piece is ½ the speed of the previous sound. These tones have been used by contact teams under the CE-5 Initiative banner all over the world.
In the vimeo link listed blow researcher Colin Andrews tells the remarkable story of how the tones were recorded. Apparently, so much energy was associated with the sounds that the BBC video camera used to interview Pat Delgado imploded.