Walking among us

Krish

And you are right. As humans, we shouldn't get sun burn, have so many allergies, etc. Most animals have protection against the environment and allergies in animals are possible, but rare. That never made sense to me. There are so many viruses and so much bacteria trying to get rid of us like we are new. I wonder if there is this much illness on other planets.

VERY NICE....We are still at the young age to understand what is going on...some of us do...but can not tell...(no point being Giordano Bruno) ....may be in 500 years we will know more...we have to graduate from life college...

Last edited:

cmac

I follow Corey Goodes information, David Wilcock, Tolec, and Cobras information as well. And a vast array of UFO, ET, and Experiencer/contactee/abductee information.

Krish

I follow Corey Goodes information, David Wilcock, Tolec, and Cobras information as well. And a vast array of UFO, ET, and Experiencer/contactee/abductee information.

...and...any interesting tit-bits? Thank you...

cmac

I wouldn't know really where to start. The ET/UFO, and Earth history is such a vast amount of information to sort through. I've been researching it for many, many years to try to grasp. One thing I can promise you is that we haven't been told anywhere near the truth of our history, what all is truly known within secret programs about physics and technology, and the workings of the universe. Especially the vast number of ETs in the universe that we know about, that we interact with, actually we trade with many of them, have treaties with various groups, numerous beings have visited here, and even are here living on Earth, as well. Its so overwhelming. There have been many civilizations here on Earth well before we were created. The inner Earth is a honeycomb system, and has factions and survivors of former Earth civilizations living within. At least 7 separate groups, possibly more. There is technology that makes what we term as "flying saucers" look like ancient technology, like comparing our stealth fighters to the Wright Brothers plane. Its time that people wake up to the truth, and let go of old paradigms and belief systems, and the programmed reality that has been forced upon us. The truth is so far beyond what we are made to believe in society. Secret Space Programs going on for decades, Breakaway civilizations, bases throughout the solar system and beyond, Mars colonies, Moon colonies, 22 genetic ongoing programs by ET's with humanity, meetings with councils of ET groups, The Cabal/Illuminati. Stargates, portals, and incredible technology, parallel realities, time travel/temporal tech. The information touches on so many different things.

Krish

The information touches on so many different things.

cmac : Thank you. Here is what I have and trying to connect to the right information as I am not getting the data to complete the story.

There are two major History called itihasa in India. They are Ramayana and Mahabharat. My meditation put me back to Ramayana where I was a Chief Engineer in a Vimana. I basically know how it works but almost impossible to develop one with present technology level. It is the same story like when Doc of Back to the Future went back to 1885....So, that is a small part of the story ...and my people moved to Mizar Star System and I came back to help. Now that group is Third in Alien Technology this side of the Universe.

Then during Mahabharat, Lord Krishna was here fighting the red looking creatures (Childhood's End) type dimensional creatures in a interdimensional war that was really BIG (That is why it is called Maha...). Some of these ideas are known to Germans in WWII and now USA Intelligence Services but since it does not go anywhere...they do not do anything with it.

My issues was that I was listening to Bhagwat Gita when Lord Krishna (that group is the First in technology in the Universe) was here and have a decent idea via basic technology mapping to where things are.

The bad news is that, all the talk about all this stuff by great people do not say anything about those two history and hence, I was trying to find out who really understands it and can talk about it as I wanted to fill in the gaps from those story lines....

Hence my question. ....By the way Mahabharat is same as Norse Mythology....and remember, my people (the old ones) will be back when we develop to their present level. No other Aliens will monkey here because of that. It is strictly a Universal Law which abides those issues.

I hope I am saying it correctly...and Thanks for the reply.

"When science begins the study of non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the centuries of its existence." Nikola Tesla

He is my relative and I agree....

Last edited:

cmac

Awesome Krish. Seems you are very aware that you are a Starseed. Thanks for sharing.

In my opinion Tesla, also was a Starseed incarnated here to help humanity, of course the powers that be hijacked everything he came up with and used it for their own selfish uses, and for further enslavement of humanity. I think Tesla was getting a lot of information through downloads and channeling, and also likely being very in tune with his higher aspects, while incarnate into the human vessel.

Supposedly the Germans were directed, much of which through channeling by their psychic intuitives (due to all of their occult knowledge) to find the ancient texts from the East. They found information about the Vimanas and other ancient technologies, that which much of the west views as "Mythology" but which is likely simply very ancient technologies, likely of higher vibrational beings. So the Germans used their own research, along with the things they were able to garner from these ancient texts of the east, and also interactions with various ET groups, and an ancient Earth civilization to come up with their Breakaway civilization technologies and flying craft (UFO's to us). At first they came up with antigravity craft that used mercury and rotating electromagnetics, much like that of the Vimanas. Eventually those were scrapped as they came across much better technology from ET sources, likely through treaties and trading.

So would Lord Krishna then be a part of the Ancient Builder Race? That developed our entire Solar system, many millions of years ago? Is he a part of the Ra group, Law of One ? Or what term would be best for us to understand what grouping Lord Krishna would belong to?

What Density would Krishna be considered to be today?

I've heard some about the Mahabarata, but I haven't read that much about it all. Just heard some of the stories.

Krish

cmac : I could explain everything, but can not, due to some rules in Heaven. I can hint a few items only. You can extrapolate them.

Lord Krishna civilization is the first living beings and are at the top of the list. What happened is that the Lord Rama people (I have to say Lord, because I this is gratitude) developed spiritual activities long ago and developed artificial intelligence using specialized bio-cells that connected them to the Krishna Civilization (Lord Siva, Vishnu etc) and they came here and set up embassy. Well along the way, another creature with Red skin from another Dimension started to take over our Dimension. They did not know the spiritual aspects and hence did not care other life forms and just killed them. Then it was a major war that lasted for a long time. Lord Krishna groups along with Grays and Rama Group and others (there is a human group that are at number two) that are similar started fighting in something like 17 Galaxies (not sure it was 15 or 17). Lord Krishna group are highly spiritual and hence provided benefits to those who are spiritual. Now Lord Krishna people live about 800 years and their name was different during Lord Rama time...Their civilization is five billion years and still living. Lord Krishna is a god....because due to the long term experience in all aspects...one rises to the top, to help manage the Universe.

I do not want to talk about god, God and angels and Angels...(it is all about the level) that is another whole issue...one has to put all the data together to understand the whole picture.

Between our people who left and Lord Krishna second time there was serious catastrophe on Earth and we were here to develop the Planet.....from basics. So, based on Heavenly structure, we came back...including Tesla and Da Vinci and even Mr. Eiffel who are my relations. And it is true, they were spiritually connected...that means, they knew their past technology...once you are connected to your spirit and if your spirit was an engineer in that past, you too will get that information provided Heaven can allow you to. Basically Heaven is the main Governance of the Universe.

We can talk a lot but it could mess up our enemies that we fought against and they will start bitching....It is a complicated story and may be I can explain some time. Now....

So would Lord Krishna then be a part of the Ancient Builder Race? YES...and they are still there but slowly becoming angels and gods...and hence could leave us to go upstairs in about 5000 years. The Angels and God (a couple) are from the Last Universe and much much more senior than EVEN Five Billion years. We are nothing with that respect. Sorry...
That developed our entire Solar system, many millions of years ago? That happens by the God Group and yes Krishna Group participated in that area. Because the Laws of Heaven was done by the Krishna Group for this Universe along with God Group..
Is he a part of the Ra group, Law of One ? No idea...I do not think so...
Or what term would be best for us to understand what grouping Lord Krishna would belong to? It may not be listed...may be in Norse Mythology...they create a situation such as to push the whole thing to the God Group...after all they are at the top. Only in India, they do appear as Vishnu, Shiva and Krishna during Mahabharata...
What Density would Krishna be considered to be today? They are us in life forms...but at really high level in spirit....and have serious psychical ability than humans.I do not understand the Density word in this context.

The stories you read on Ramayana and Mahabharata are for kids to recite and not exactly 100% truth behind it...while underlying truth is still there. That means, someday, someone can decipher for actual activities...The story is History.

I hope this does not cause issues from what you have read...I am afraid, people will jump at me on this. What I worry is that we had a serious inter-dimensional war that ended about 12,350 years ago. And those people could start creating spies to make sure, we do not grow to the technology such as to fight with them....again, it is the Law of Heaven that governs the activities...so we have to watch, learn the truth and get ready for a better life....now and in the future...

(some items are not exactly correct...but close enough....to understand)

Thank you...

Last edited:

Krish

One of the RV people said that there was a pyramid in Mars with nine feet people next to a crater...some one million years ago...

If that is true, then they may have moved to Earth...just think...

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
There is definitely a school of thought that a great cataclysm on Mars in its recent past coincides with the sudden development and evolution of Humans here on Earth. Why wouldn't they move from Mars to Earth when faced with their own extinction.