War with Russia

Samstwitch

Well I didn't plan on posting any more news, but this is too interesting to pass up. John Titor said there was a Draft on his Timeline. You can bet, there will be one here too, very soon!

QUESTION: Was a lot of the US 18-24 age group killed in the war because of a draft?

JOHN TITOR: Yes.

BREAKING NEWS 3/24/22:

U.S. Selective Service System Tweets "In the event of a (Military) Draft . . ."

Samstwitch

And here's an Update on that European Army (NATO) that prompted Russia to start WW3/NuclearWar on John Titor's Timeline! It's gonna be moving Eastward from Europe towards Russia at any moment!

Also, I read that Russia was having ( or has had by now) a Drill for Russians to get in Underground Bunkers...AND Putin moved his family to somewhere SAFE, Serbia, I think! I didn't get the link for that article. It was a couple of days ago.

HEADLINE: World War 3 could be 'unleashed soon' and it'd be 'nuclear' - Russian State TV (3/24/22)

Vladimir Putin's tightly-controlled state TV has broadcast warning messages that there could be a 'direct clash' between Russia and the West - and nuclear weapons would need to be used 'whether we like it or not'

READ MORE HERE: World War 3 could be 'unleashed soon' and it'd be 'nuclear' - Russian State TV

HEADLINE: NATO set for new troop deployment on ‘eastern flank’ (3/24/22)
Article: https://www.rt.com/news/552590-nato-sending-battlegroups-eastern-europe/

We may end up having the same fate as John's on our Worldline!

Nuke GIF.gif

Last edited:

Samstwitch

JOHN TITOR: Russia and China have always had a very strange relationship. Even the news I see now indicates that continued weapons deals to allies, border clashes and overpopulation will lead to hostilities. The West will become very unstable which gives China the confidence to "expand". I'm assuming you are all aware that China has millions of male soldiers right now that they know will never be able to find wives. The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany. Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack.

Here's a video I made yesterday.

MY PREDICTIONS: Russia, WW3, the Chinese Invasion, Texas, Australia!​

Mayhem

Zenith
But in saying that Putin has been sort of sucked in maybe its his ego, though if he can garner support from China the USA big mouths might see things different.

Mayhem

Zenith
Really my opinion is that lying comedian from Ukraine is the real puppet here and pushing his boat right out, he might cop a 7.62 at some point.