War with Russia

Samstwitch

JOHN TITOR: "Yes there were biological and chemical weapons used." (Watch the Klaus Schwab video about that one.)

Four videos to watch. There are more at the sources listed.

Last edited:

Samstwitch

I too think this about Putin whom I have studied for 18 years. He is a genius and devoted to protecting Russia! Now that the USSA demons have removed their masks, as Putin said, they have revealed who they really are, hateful of Russia, trying to cancel and destroy Russia! (paraphrased) Putin will NEVER allow any of it. And I also know how delapitated the USSA Armory is and how high-tech Russia's weaponry is. Putin has been upgrading Russia's Armory and Nukes since 2002 when GWB removed USSA from the Nuclear IBM Treaty, after warning USSA that that's what he would be forced to do if they did not re-enter into the Treaty, which he urged them to do, but they ignored him. Then in 2019, Trump removed the USSA from the Nuclear ABM Treaty, reassuring Putin that his concerns and Military Upgrade to win an impending Nuclear War were valid!

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Putin has invaded Ukraine to purge it of Nazis installed by the US and to demilitarize it. (And to make it a neutral country that will not join NATO.) Russian Armies are going slowly so as not to harm civilians. Azov Nazi Ukraine Troops are ruthless descendants of Nazis from Hitler's era. (20 Million Russians died fighting Nazis in WWII, and 6 Million Russians died from starvation and disease during WWII. 80% of WWII was fought by Russians. That's why Russians hate Nazis.) Since Russia invaded Ukraine, Azov Nazis have been holding civilians hostage, using them as human shields, torturing any Russian Troops they capture. MSM and US gov't spew continuous lies to feed Russiaphobia to the public. All the War Crimes that Ukraine has accused Russian Troops of doing is what they have actually done. Ukraine has been lying about everything for the past 8 years, accusing Russians and Russia of crimes that they commit themselves.
The Ukrainians are Slavic people and not considered Arian by the Nazis. Slavic people were considered inferior.

Maybe there are some lunatics that call themselves Nazis but they cannot speak German and do not know what the Nazis said about them. But that does not change what Nazism is.

Poles and Serbs were at the bottom of the Slavic "racial hierarchy" established by the Nazis. Soon after the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact expired, Russians also started to be seen as "subhumans". Similarly, Belarusians, Czechs, Slovaks, and Ukrainians were considered to be inferior. Nonetheless, there were Slavs such as Bosniaks, Bulgarians, and Croats who collaborated with Nazi Germany that were still being perceived as not racially "pure" enough to reach the status of Germanic peoples, yet they were eventually considered ethnically better than other Slavs, mostly due to pseudoscientific theories about these nations having a minimal amount of Slavic genes and considerable admixtures of Germanic and Turkic blood

a Traditionalist who preserves Family Values. He does not support the LGBTQ agenda, and most importantly
That is also what the Nazis did. They had traditional family values. They even put LGBTQ people in concertration camps. Most of them died.

He brought back industry
That industry is gone now. They made sure of it. Furthermore these were a lot of European companies.
Obama is the Antichrist.
The Antichrist gets his power from the dragon. Hm I guess China is more inclined to help Russia than Obama.

(Ukraine is fully controlled and used by US Oligarchs for money-laundering and other nefarious activities. Joe Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, Romney, all have adult children who are involved in illegal affairs in Ukraine.)
Most of the politicians are compromised. You just dont want to believe it because you are a fan of specific people. I dont like Biden either.
But that does not mean Trump/Putin are the good guys.

Putin got a medal of honor of the GDR. Look at the video I posted about him in my last post and what he did (that is only the official stuff).

And Epstein was killed during Trumps presidency.

Putin was also linked to him and probably pressured him to kill him (my guess):

There are some truths in your posts, but that does not make the other side good.

Samstwitch

American Journalist, Lara Logan, Drops Bombshell: We are lying about Ukraine on an epic scale!

INSIDE Ukraine’s Nazi Training Camps!

Live Updates: Shocking Video Reportedly Shows Ukrainian Nazis Shooting & Torturing Russian POWs

Last edited:

Samstwitch

To know the truth, it's always best to talk to people on-the-ground who live in the War Zone. Patrick Lancaster, Graham Philips, Russell "Texas" Bentley, and other Independent Journalists on-the-ground in Ukraine give and get testimonies of crimes committed by Azov Nazi Ukraine Army committing War Crimes, and Russian Troops saving and Liberating them. Truth Reporters are also Regis Tremblay, Gerald Celente, David Icke, Bowne Report, Greg Reese, and others with Channels on Youtube. Or if they've been Banned as most have, then look for them on Bitchute, Odysee, Rumble, etc.

Here's one of Patrick's many videos. More on his Youtube Channel. (March 27, 2022)

Last edited:

Samstwitch

That is also what the Nazis did. They had traditional family values. They even put LGBTQ people in concertration camps. Most of them died.

Just because Nazis had traditional family values too doesn't mean Putin is a Nazi. On the contrary! As a Christian, it's my belief that homosexuality is a sin as taught by God in the Holy Scriptures. That doesn't make me a Nazi.

In Russia, homosexuality is not illegal, but pedophilia is illegal as it should be. Also, it's against the law to promote homosexsuality to minors in Russia, as it should be. In today's hijacked Amerika, children are being groomed for pedophilia in public schools and in many other ways. It's everywhere. We're living in a perverted nation.

Here's what Putin had to say about Gays and Russian law.

TimeFlipper

In Russia, homosexuality is not illegal, but pedophilia is illegal as it should be. Also, it's against the law to promote homosexsuality to minors in Russia, as it should be. In today's hijacked Amerika, children are being groomed for pedophilia in public schools and in many other ways. It's everywhere. We're living in a perverted nation.

Here's what Putin had to say about Gays and Russian law.

Of course i agree that pedophilia should be banned in every country, Putin said that some cultures in the World see pedophilia differently, i assumed he meant old men "marrying" children as young as ten years old which is not viewed as pedophilia but as a "normal tradition", personally iam sickened by those types of vile, horrendous, "traditions"!! :mad:..

Putin has been indiscriminately murdering people by bombing and shelling hundreds and hundreds of innocent men women and children, that can be likened to how Hitler behaved in World War Two...Putin is a War Criminal, and history will also define him as a War Criminal :mad: :notworthy: