War with Russia

OakFieldAlienz444

Yes paranoid putin could have become possessed by something, but he could also have not realised at the start of his war with the Ukraine that many countries would be in support of the Ukraine and send them weapons to defend themselves with...

That really must have pissed off putin the War Criminal so much that he had to threaten the West and its allies with "tactical nuclear weapons", a war he could never win in reality...

Iam certain the West and Allies are getting ready with all their neutron bombs that were shelved many years ago, which give off huge amounts of radiation to kill people, but with very very small blast patterns that keeps buildings intact...The huge amount of radiation does not last very long so that people can inhabit the bombed areas again, safe from deadly radiation..Be warned putin!

But yeah----that's exactly it. The guy has nukes. Some say the
most powerful nukes in the entire world. I think it's true.
A lot of people say Russia has nukes that are better than us.
That's also why a war with Russia is so scary though.

OakFieldAlienz444

With that having been said, no doubt Putin has caused a lot of problems. No doubt that things
like what happened in the article I just shared are not a good thing.

I heard a story my dad told me about a Ukranian who got bombed and he called up his
father who lived in Russia and said something like "tell putin to stop bombing us"
and his dad was like THERE ARE NO BOMBINGS it's all lies

so because they listened to different news sources now they'll never speak to each other again.

In the grand scheme of things war is just bad period and everyone loses.
Going into a full fledged war over this could mean the end of the world is the thing. Some people who hate Putin think it's worth it others don't.

Samstwitch

After Lindsey Graham publicly announced 3 TIMES calling for Russians to assassinate Putin...After Joe Dementia said Putin needs to be removed as President...After Politicians said the USSA should Nuke Russia several times...After the USSA went on a Worldwide HATE Campaign towards Putin and ALL Russians, doing everything to destroy Russians and their Economy...After the USSA is keeping $650 Billion dollars worth of Gold Bouillon that belongs to Russia...and for a bunch of other things the Insane Demons running the USSA have said and done against Putin/Russians after they hijacked "America" and destroyed it (it's GONE). MY PREDICTIONS: The Demons of Babylon have pushed PUTIN far and many times over PAST the POINT OF NO RETURN regarding WW3 Nuclear War against Nazi Amerika! It's going to happen! Only God can stop it, but IMO, He won't. God will use Russia to purge Evil Babylon, Sodom & Gomorrah that used to be the USA and wipe the Demons from this Earth.

JESUS SAID: The Last Days, End Times, would be as it was in the Days of Noah, and as it was in the Days of Lot (Sodom & Gomorrah). JESUS SAID: What happened to Sodom & Gomorrah is an example of what will happen to cities in the future that commit evil as it happened back then. WE ARE THERE AND HEINOUS EVIL IS GETTING WORSE DAILY!

Noah Flood Ark LARGE.jpg Sodom Gomorrah png.png

Russia has been invaded 3 times! Russians will never allow any country or Military or Elite to invade their nation again! THAT'S WHY UKRAINE MUST BE PURGED OF NAZIS AND REMAIN NEUTRAL! NO NATO! Putin HAD to invade to purge Ukraine of Nazis, Bioweapons, money-laundering, etc, but especially because NATO had infested Ukraine over the past 8 years!!

At some point very soon, Putin, Lavrov, and Russians are going to destroy Nazi Amerika, the USSA, the perverted NWO that Obiden and his Puppet Master BHO and the rest of the Elite are set on destroying for the NWO takeover. (It will happen before the next Midterms, possibly very soon. I think 1st Russia will hit USSA with an EMP followed by Nukes on DC, major cities, Military Bases, etc. The Elites think they can win WW3 and destroy Russia, but it will BACKFIRE! The Demons will be destroyed, and Patriots will take what's left of our country and start over! You will remember this if/when it happens.

What I've predicted here also lines up with Edgar Cayce's Prophecy about Russia, which you can read in the attached picture. "It will take years for it to be crystallized." In other words, it will take years for Mankind to realize who freed them but it will happen post-apocalypse when they see that Russia is their true Ally.

Edgar Cayce Russia LRG.jpg

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

After Lindsey Graham publicly announced 3 TIMES calling for Russians to assassinate Putin...After Joe Dementia said Putin needs to be removed as President...After Politicians said the USSA should Nuke Russia several times...After the USSA went on a Worldwide HATE Campaign towards Putin and ALL Russians, doing everything to destroy Russians and their Economy...After the USSA is keeping $650 Billion dollars worth of Gold Bouillon that belongs to Russia...and for a bunch of other things the Insane Demons running the USSA have said and done against Putin/Russians after they hijacked "America" and destroyed it (it's GONE). MY PREDICTIONS: The Demons of Babylon have pushed PUTIN far and many times over PAST the POINT OF NO RETURN regarding WW3 Nuclear War against Nazi Amerika! It's going to happen! Only God can stop it, but IMO, He won't. God will use Russia to purge Evil Babylon, Sodom & Gomorrah that used to be the USA and wipe the Demons from this Earth.

JESUS SAID: The Last Days, End Times, would be as it was in the Days of Noah, and as it was in the Days of Lot (Sodom & Gomorrah). JESUS SAID: What happened to Sodom & Gomorrah is an example of what will happen to cities in the future that commit evil as it happened back then. WE ARE THERE AND HEINOUS EVIL IS GETTING WORSE DAILY!

View attachment 14035 View attachment 14036

Russia has been invaded 3 times! Russians will never allow any country or Military or Elite to invade their nation again! THAT'S WHY UKRAINE MUST BE PURGED OF NAZIS AND REMAIN NEUTRAL! NO NATO! Putin HAD to invade to purge Ukraine of Nazis, Bioweapons, money-laundering, etc, but especially because NATO had infested Ukraine over the past 8 years!!

So now Putin, Lavrov, and Russians are going to destroy Nazi Amerika, the USSA, the perverted NWO that Obiden and his Puppet Master BHO and the rest of the Elite are set on destroying for the NWO takeover. But it will BACKFIRE! They will be destroyed, and Patriots will take what's left of our country and start over! You will remember this if/when it happens.
You have the right to your own opinions :)(y)

OakFieldAlienz444

Well it's totally ridiculous, isn't it?!

I think so. Liberals didn't like it when people blamed all muslims for 9/11 but they love it when russian things
are banned from literally everything. There's no longer russian sports teams in most major new video games,
no russian booze......it's over the top for sure. Cats is where most people should draw the line.

OakFieldAlienz444

View attachment 14035 View attachment 14036

At some point very soon, Putin, Lavrov, and Russians are going to destroy Nazi Amerika, the USSA, the perverted NWO that Obiden and his Puppet Master BHO and the rest of the Elite are set on destroying for the NWO takeover. (It will happen before the next Midterms, possibly very soon. I think 1st Russia will hit USSA with an EMP followed by Nukes on DC, major cities, Military Bases, etc. The Elites think they can win WW3 and destroy Russia, but it will BACKFIRE! The Demons will be destroyed, and Patriots will take what's left of our country and start over! You will remember this if/when it happens.

What I've predicted here also lines up with Edgar Cayce's Prophecy about Russia, which you can read in the attached picture. "It will take years for it to be crystallized." In other words, it will take years for Mankind to realize who freed them but it will happen post-apocalypse when they see that Russia is their true Ally.

View attachment 14037

I used to follow a christian end times blogger named Sherry Shriner. I followed her as long as I could.
I was open minded. I was interested in what she had to say. It ended with her accusing someone's girlfriend of being a shapeshifting lizard
for liking the idea of raw meat resulting in someone ending up being murdered, and the girlfriend killed the boyfriend not the other way around--the story is REALLY wild you can google or duckduckgo it.
I stopped paying much attention to end times shit after that and her ramblings were kind of incoherent,
she may have been on to a few things but never had much to back up what she said.
It was all based on bible codes I have no idea if that's real or not.
This having been said I too respect your opinions and I definitely think that the elites
manufacture wars for purposes and I'm no fan of Obama or Biden or any of those clowns.
Biden imo might be the worst president we've ever had

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

I have a feeling if Trump were still in power we would not be on the verge of this possible war
and nuclear apocalypse but I got sick of him too.

OakFieldAlienz444

Interestingly you can't go to Sherry shriner's radio transcripts anymore.
You just get weird virus warnings and like the whole thing was hacked i think.
Some of the things she said seemed to quasi come true, but she'd mix it with
jacked up shit like "all aliens are evil except some giant turtles who are trapped in Fort Knox"

no...she really said this. I have NO IDEA where she got these ideas at all.
She said they were the real life ninja turtles and that Krang was real too, kind of like the Montauk Project
saying Star Wars was real. Krang was apparently an evil AI brain that lived in Fort Knox and
trapped the turtle aliens there.
She died right before the Covid outbreak, she would have really had a field day with the shit going on now. Some think she was murdered with a CIA
device that activates heart attacks. Who knows.
There's even a theory she's still alive.