Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

alpha centauri

I just did for supernatural gods.

A fantasy that liars say is real.
The story, I mentioned, is, what I heard. You even quoted the part that I heard this and not claim it. That story was not even about God.

I just did for supernatural gods.

A fantasy that liars say is real.
Then, repeat it, please. I must have missed your definition.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

The story, I mentioned, is, what I heard. You even quoted the part that I heard this and not claim it.
We all live by what we hear, be it positive or negative.

As to Jesus' crucifixion. Fiction, but in the Jewish tradition, Jesus wanted to test the savior myth and he failed it.

That is why most Jews of the day, who were literalists, along with the moral realists, rejected Jesus as mesial.

They saw the sin of accepting a human sacrifice and abdicating their responsibility for their own actions and sins.

It is a sin to accept a messiah.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

@Gnostic Christian
I edited the post right before you posted. The story was not about God. That was a astral being. I dont know, what kind of being. And they say this being is the father. But the official father knows it and they planned it this way, because they are both magicians. He covers for the real father. That is what I heard, I dont know if it is fact. I dont know these people, but I was in contact with friends of those people.

What is your definition about God? Can you repeat it? I must have missed it.

We all live by what we hear, be it positive or negative.

As to Jesus' crucifixion. Fiction, but in the Jewish tradition, Jesus wanted to test the savior myth and he failed it.

That is why most Jews of the day, who were literalists, along with the moral realists, rejected Jesus as mesial.

They saw the sin of accepting a human sacrifice and abdicating their responsibility for their own actions and sins.

It is a sin to accept a messiah.
There are a lot of claims. You dont know it either. For me, that is not really important, how the story was. You are fixated on the bible, not me.

I know that you have to purify your character, love unconditionally and balance your character and your elements (fire, water, earth, air, akasha) to evolve. That is enough. We will see everything else one day. The truth will come out.

Gnostic Christian

@Gnostic Christian
I edited the post right before you posted. The story was not about God. That was a astral being. I dont know, what kind of being. And they say this being is the father. But the official father knows it and they planned it this way, because they are both magicians. He covers for the real father. That is what I heard, I dont know if it is fact. I dont know these people, but I was in contact with friends of those people.

What is your definition about God? Can you repeat it? I must have missed it.

There are a lot of claims. You dont know it either. For me, that is not really important, how the story was. You are fixated on the bible, not me.

I know that you have to purify your character, love unconditionally and balance your character and your elements (fire, water, earth, air, akasha) to evolve. That is enough. We will see everything else one day. The truth will come out.

Unconditional love. Yuk.

To love without condition devalues it. Nothing then is special.

Yes I am fixated on the bible as it has created Christianity, a religion that continues to do a lot of evil.

All who live by the Golden Rule will disrespect the mainstream religions that promote homophobia and misogyny.

Too bad that is not you.

Regards
DL

Bones McCoy

A definition of the Christian God would include: infinite, eternal, omniscient, omnipotent, etc.
Within the Christian framework...

So yes, within the Christian framework, Jesus Christ is aware that he is God.

440px-Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-compact-svg.png

Within the Christian framework.

(And yes, it is true that just because a narrative is internally consistent does not prove it is factual.)

Gnostic Christian

A definition of the Christian God would include: infinite, eternal, omniscient, omnipotent, etc.
Within the Christian framework...

So yes, within the Christian framework, Jesus Christ is aware that he is God.

440px-Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-compact-svg.png

Within the Christian framework.

(And yes, it is true that just because a narrative is internally consistent does not prove it is factual.)
If as you say, who is the god Jesus is addressing with his, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Was he asking himself?

You also used the term eternal.

That cannot apply to Jesus unless the sacrifice of his eternalness was not included. Right?

A sacrifice that does not really die is not a real sacrifice, is it?

Regards
DL

Bones McCoy

If as you say, who is the god Jesus is addressing with his, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Was he asking himself?

You also used the term eternal.

That cannot apply to Jesus unless the sacrifice of his eternalness was not included. Right?

Regards
DL

He was addressing God ("pater") the Father, as the Son ("filius").

His life as a mortal was sacrificed when he was killed on the cross.

His human life ended, but again the Godhead is eternal, as in immortal/undying.

Gnostic Christian

He was addressing God ("pater") the Father, as the Son ("filius").

His life as a mortal was sacrificed when he was killed on the cross.

His human life ended, but again the Godhead is eternal, as in immortal/undying.

IOW, the sacrifice never happened, even from a theological standpoint.

The Trinity concept was not a part of the prophesy and Constantine put that idiocy into Christianity.

Regards
DL