Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

lamdo263

Why did he think his affiliated god had forsaken him?

Was he mildly asking himself?

Regards
DL
One has to understand Jesus was acting as a social agent. So we follow him to the termination act, which was the politico-social disenfranchisement action, the crucifixion.

So there has to be a leveling and relocating agent spoken and this is from the Roman Catholic mass as written, { Through him, in him, with him, with the power of the holy spirit amen }.

The rumor is o on the street is that he has a serious thing for Mary Magdalen, how in his case, the show had to go on. Was kind of like the Broadway stage play cats, something that people could easily remember as something familial to sing.

Beautiful aria from Cats, sung with such passion.

Bones McCoy

Jesus isn't "Yahweh", Yahweh being a Ugaritic sky god of the ancient Near East, pre or proto-Judaic.

All the various monotheisms (Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Christianity, Islam etc.) have markedly different conceptions of their supreme deity.

The Christian God is

see also

(My editor has some sort of advanced degree in comparative religion, she could give a much more coherent explanation, but I don't want to email her and ask, because I am supposed to be writing something right now and if she knew that I was dicking around on UFO forums instead of working she would hate me even more than she does already. Also she is a Hindu, which really has nothing to do with anything, but I felt like mentioning it, oh well.)

Gnostic Christian

Jesus isn't "Yahweh", Yahweh being a Ugaritic sky god of the ancient Near East, pre or proto-Judaic.

All the various monotheisms (Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Christianity, Islam etc.) have markedly different conceptions of their supreme deity.

The Christian God is

see also

(My editor has some sort of advanced degree in comparative religion, she could give a much more coherent explanation, but I don't want to email her and ask, because I am supposed to be writing something right now and if she knew that I was dicking around on UFO forums instead of working she would hate me even more than she does already. Also she is a Hindu, which really has nothing to do with anything, but I felt like mentioning it, oh well.)
Who is the father of the idiotic trinity concept, --- if not the Abrahamic god?

That being Yahweh to most. An androgynous Yahweh, which had Adam create rib woman.

Also, who cuckolded Joseph and then became a deadbeat dad?

Such foolishness is why I use logos and not mythos.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

@Bones McCoy
@Gnostic Christian

According to the law of one YHVH is positive, but a lot of the negative beings used his name. That is also more a group than one being and not God, as far as I understood. I think Jesus tried to get away the negative connotation from this name. In Hebrew you have only consonants. So the name is YHVH (YaHVeH or YeHoVaH), Jesus made a S (Shin) between the name YHSVH (that is how Bardon spells his name). YeHoSuVaH=Jehosuah=Jesus.

Ufo forum? That is a time travel forum and the number one in the world. If she hate you dont tell her, but maybe she will register here and enlighten us about Hinduism or other stuff.

Also, who cuckolded Joseph and then became a deadbeat dad?
I heard of somebody that claims his Dad is also a being from the higher plane and the human Dad was ok with it. One of his disciples wrote books and mentioned it. But they call themselves magicians. Maybe that is different for them.

walt willis

God is far above all things and Jesus was one of His creations just as we all are the same except that He was sent here to help us advance to a better way to live. The real question may be: Did we listen as well as we heard the message? Some people did while others have rejected one of God's chosen sent here to help us learn to live and love one another as we should. Jesus was not alone and won't be the last to bring the word of God to us humans?

Gnostic Christian

God is far above all things and Jesus was one of His creations just as we all are the same except that He was sent here to help us advance to a better way to live. The real question may be: Did we listen as well as we heard the message? Some people did while others have rejected one of God's chosen sent here to help us learn to live and love one another as we should. Jesus was not alone and won't be the last to bring the word of God to us humans?

Your first is not quite correct, but the rest is exemplary and correct.

You put god above while Jesus says he is in you and everywhere outside of you. Omnipresent.

To Gnostic Christians, if you can't see god in everything, you will never find god anything.

Regards
DL