Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

TimeFlipper

You not showing why I do so shows yourself to be more of a hypocrite than I. This personal garbage on both of our parts aside.

Would you say that Hitler and Stalin were pricks?

What difference do you see in their genocidal characters and Yahweh's genocidal character?

I think Yahweh to a bigger prick because he, if you believe in his myth, can cure just as easily as kill, yet he always chooses to kill instead of cure.

Regards
DL

There you go again, immediately going onto the defensive, dishing out your own retribution garbage :LOL:..
Iam not in the slightest bit interested in Hitler or Stalin, or genocidal characters or Yahwehs....All of them are just your own way of trying to deflect away from those insulting postings of yours that I mentioned...And then you carry on ranting over unrelated issues, like some prepubescent kid in school that's been caned by his teacher for being naughty in class...You are not worth wasting my time on, you are "ignored" Byeeee :LOL:..

Of you think Jesus wishes for
Jesus was an Alien..
..or just influenced by them.
Same as all the other Prophets, like Moses and Mohammed. All thinking they are doing good but really they’re all part of the Reptilian agenda..
Untrue.

And, I already know.

If you knew biblical and earth history, you would know this isn't true.

Still much to do today. Will come back soon. I know God's truth. Aliens? They fell... Part of Enoch.

Research the truth of Enoch while I have life, every day obligations.

He told the aliens no. Just like I will...

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The question is, are we consciously staying in the soul trap as part of our evolution or are we really confined to earth generation after generation, life after life..

I will answer more fully Soon snake. Nothing is literally a soul trap. A soul trap is a lie. You choose your destiny. But, there is much work beyond this life to do, from darkness.

Sorry. Truth.

In fact, the good is greater on the other side (of death).

You have a pure heart talking to you now. Thank God.

Let's have a real discussion... Seriously.

God and our Savior is real. I would live under a tree to prove it. Gentle smile. Not my greatest joy. However, would if HE chooses.