Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

Gnostic Christian

Shall we start with all the repetitive postings you make on separate threads, thats all about your own biased views on religion?

Start where you like as I have no idea which of my posts you are talking about.

Strange that you seem to have your own bias. Do you show someone else's or your own?

If your own, why do you object to me doing what you do?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

You are a hypocrite, your problem is when members have argued against you, you immediately respond with a tirade of nasty insults, even saying that their God is a Prick...Therefore you certainly do NOT encourage free thinking....And if you really think you have a great mind, I suggest you think again :D..

Prove I do not. Hypocrite.

Regards
DL

paulyoung2

Jesus of Nazareth is not YH.
Jesus of Nazareth is Jesus of Nazareth. The flesh son.

YH should never be mistaken with anything else and avoid putting the full name in written form. It is not good for anyone. You only put this name in special and I mean very special circumstances such as on angel flesh final resting piece etc or real very rare and special circumstances. TYou will know when and if you need to do it oh you will, otherwise don't ever put this name in the written form.

alpha centauri

Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

I have wondered how Christians rationalized Jesus' last words --- "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Jesus seems unaware that he was God.

What did Jesus mean by forsaken?

The usual definition means abandoned or deserted.

How can one abandon or desert themselves?

If Jesus knew he was Yahweh, how did he feel about the poor reputation the Jews gave Yahweh?

Is that why the Jews tried to kill Jesus more than once before the cross got him?

Further.
Jesus also said that he and god were one, yet scriptures seem to show Jesus as Yahweh’s good side and Yahweh as the evil side.

If Jesus/Yahweh shared the some consciousness, which they would have to given that there is only one god in Christianity, why are they so different?

Regards
DL
That video showed up in my recommendations. And I instantly thought of you. I will not watch it, but maybe it is good for you. You worry too much.

Gnostic Christian

Jesus of Nazareth is not YH.
Jesus of Nazareth is Jesus of Nazareth. The flesh son.

YH should never be mistaken with anything else and avoid putting the full name in written form. It is not good for anyone. You only put this name in special and I mean very special circumstances such as on angel flesh final resting piece etc or real very rare and special circumstances. TYou will know when and if you need to do it oh you will, otherwise don't ever put this name in the written form.

You do what you like and I will do what I like.

Did you wish to opine on the O.P.?

Or are you saying that Jesus was just an archetypal good man, of the Chrestian veriety, or a god man of the more foolish Christian variety.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

That video showed up in my recommendations. And I instantly thought of you. I will not watch it, but maybe it is good for you. You worry too much.

If you post what you do not watch, how can you know you agree with the author?

You cannot, so only a fool would pass on things he may not agree with.

I will stop worrying Christian a holes when they stop their homophobic and misogynous teachings.

Regards
DL