Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

NIXIE

You are the most confused person I have ever come across. whats the point to try to help you understand when you don't seem to want to change? You are wrong and will continue to be wrong until the day that you realize how stupid it is to say terrible things about God like you do and until the day that you realize that JOHN 3:16 is 100% true.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

You are the most confused person I have ever come across. whats the point to try to help you understand when you don't seem to want to change? You are wrong and will continue to be wrong until the day that you realize how stupid it is to say terrible things about God like you do and until the day that you realize that JOHN 3:16 is 100% true.

NIXIE

I bet that guy worships satan in secret every night LOL

I have no idea who that guy thinks he is trying to add more than is needed to the scriptures and it is all just garbage piled up to sound like it makes sense, but it just leads people astray from the truth that is plain and found in THE HOLY BIBLE and Prayer.

Gnostic Christian

I bet that guy worships satan in secret every night LOL

I think he leaves that to Christians

Gnostic Christians hold no supernatural beliefs.

Those are for immature and unenlightened minds.

I have no idea who that guy thinks he is trying to add more than is needed to the scriptures and it is all just garbage piled up to sound like it makes sense, but it just leads people astray from the truth that is plain and found in THE HOLY BIBLE and Prayer.

Your truth says that a genocidal satanic god is good.

Keep your truth and keep following your satanic morals.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

Your truth says that a genocidal satanic god is good.

Keep your truth and keep following your satanic morals.

Regards
DL

GOD is not satanic wow lol
You have fallen for a trick of satan by following the junk that you follow.. its not even Christianity if you don't LOVE God and believe in Jesus's sacrifice.. what do you think you are doing if you are doing it all wrong? You are the one following satan... not me.

What are you even following if you aren't following GOD and Jesus Christ anyway? You follow satan, dude... You are so deceived by him that you can't even see that for yourself... Get real man. you know nothing.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

You are missing the point.. Jesus did not just "forgive" he REDEEMED us of our sins when he made the choice to sacrifice His own life for us as His Father God commanded Him to do... everyone is welcome to believe and have eternal life in Heaven, but you have to have a strong enough Will to believe the fact. If you don't accept the fact that He was God's son and God sent him to die for all of us to show how much God loves us and wants us to be with Him in Heaven someday you willnot see Paradise.
I could believe anything, but willing something to be true does not equal truth, only what you said. Also, killing somebody to show love is subjectively immoral based off my standard. belief has nothing to do with being subjectively good or bad, why should somebody be tortured for eternity for displeasing a god in a non immoral way. Believing something is a fact does not mean it is, billions of people believe over 4000 different religions were correct through out recorded history, saying the same things ou are saying.

NIXIE

Is there a GOD?

Is it just belief?

Prove it, scriptures anyone can write.

You guys can argue all day, but it proves nothing.

I've met Him in person so I know its true, man. Sadly most people have to find God through faith though..
but I lost the memories of meeting with Jesus and talking with Him for 15 minutes once when I was 5 and by the time I was 10 I had to find him again on my own and have that faith in Him all by my self and I went on like that for another 15+ years until I have finally been blessed to recall the one time He saved my life in person... Now, I can't speak for anyone else I know but I am telling the truth and if you can believe just another random guy that claims it is true maybe it will be easier for you to find your own faith in Jesus Christ who told me His real name is YHWH "YaaaH-WHeyyy"... It does not sound like Yahova or Yeshua... people still call Him that and they will call him Jesus into the Millennial Kingdom when he Rules over the whole Earth and I guess they mean the same guy that is the son of God, but He told me they gave Him the name Jesus to cover up the truth of His real name. I think because YHWH does hold some power of its own and He did teach me to say it with Him in unison and told me if I hit the right frequency something special happens and people heard His voice come out of me instead of my own and I even heard it out of a girl's mouth once when she tried to remind me of what I had told everyone when I was 5 years old! haha

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

Is there a GOD?

Is it just belief?

Prove it, scriptures anyone can write.

You guys can argue all day, but it proves nothing.

Correct, but proof is not the issue.

The issue and why people argue against the religious, is that they use their belief to try to maintain a homophobic and misogynous religion that harms many.

Are there any gays or women in your family tree of friend network?

Do you care that they are denigrated and discriminated against, without a just cause, by the religious?

Do you live by the Golden Rule and what should you be doing for them?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

I've met Him in person so I know its true, man.

I think I see your game, my atheist friend.

You must have taken this quote to heart at some point in time.

Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -- Thomas Jefferson

I approve as there is nothing better.

I think you have to learn to play it better though. You have to mature your renderings.

Perhaps I can help, but only via P.M.

Regards
DL