Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

Gnostic Christian

LOL my hate?

I just think you are an ignorant fucking idiot.

I think a few things.

I think you attack the messenger because you are so poor of an apologist that all you have is name calling and lies.

If you are a Christian, you are a piss poor one.

Your bible says to correct lovingly and here you are throwing the hate around while accusing me of it because I speak the truth of the genocidal prick of a god you favor.

Who is the moral midget and idiot?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

News flash: the inquisition didin't kill anybody. They were created to stop the killing by the secular authorities.

By them!!!

What an idiot. For them, especially after Constantine bought out the Church.

If this idiocy is your best ------

Were the Cathars secular killers, while their own royalty enjoyed their better than Christian peaceful natures?

Regards
DL

Kairos

By them!!!

What an idiot. For them, especially after Constantine bought out the Church.

If this idiocy is your best ------

Were the Cathars secular killers, while their own royalty enjoyed their better than Christian peaceful natures?

Regards
DL

The what? LMFAO

Constantine became emperor in 306. The medieval inquisition was formed in 1184. It's only 878 years.. LOL

Gnostic Christian

The what? LMFAO

Constantine became emperor in 306. The medieval inquisition was formed in 1184. It's only 878 years.. LOL

Be praud.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

1 Peter 2:22
2 Corinthians 5:21
Hebrews 4:15
1 John 3:5
1 Peter 1:18-19

JESUS CHRIST WAS NOT A SINNER. STOP BEING CONFUSED. PRAY TO HIM.
WHY CALL YOURSELF A "GNOSTIC" "CHRISTIAN" WHEN YOU KNOW NOTHING OF HIM?

dimension-1hacker

I seem to know more than you of the Jewish beliefs as Jews do not have an Original Sin concept.
They have the opposite in an Original Virtue concept.

The Original Meaning Of Original Sin

‘Instead of the Fall of man (in the sense of humanity as a whole), Judaism preaches the Rise of man: and instead of Original Sin, it stresses Original Virtue, the beneficent hereditary influence of righteous ancestors upon their descendants’.

Karma is unproven myth while sin is not. Get on my page or end.

So you do not see them believing in man's fall. Good. It is a stupid belief.

We do not need saving then. Right?

This is belied by Baptism. You do not seem to know as much as you think you know.

??

By who?

Tell us, why would a god create us with unpure souls?

Is it a flaw in his creating methods?

I label myself a Gnostic Christian.

Regards
DL
If god knows everything and god created everything god caused all the sin because to know everything that will occur while causing everything to occur like it did means god is a mass murderer Ironically. god is a nihilist. sin doesn't exist because sin is just another word for a particular action(s) that people don't like. words that don't onle describe actions describe something that doesn't move therefor sin is a word defined as x group of actions.

Mayhem

Zenith
I once fell off a cliff and grabbed on to a branch for dear life.

Screamed towards the sky is there anyone up there?

A LOUD voice said let go have faith.

Is there anyone else up there?