Weather Control, Square Clouds and Chemtrails

WTF

Re: Weather Control, Square Clouds and Chemtrails

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Correct me if I missed something, That post regarding HAARP and other sundrie items, they mention ULF Ultra Low Frequency Submarine Communication in Michigan and Wisconsin. Exactly how many Subs do you think are 'patrolling' in the Great Lakes because of all the nasty Terrs. involved in clandestine activities.....

As Both Wisconsin and Michigan are effectively 'Landlocked' in regards to being next to the sea, unless one is emitting ULF in the sea proper, what good would it be to play with it in the great lakes? How could it possibly effect Venezuela's weather??

I can see it confusing some of the fish in the lakes, but elsewhere?[/b]

We use ULF in geophysical surveys. I live in Northern Ontario and we easily pick up these ULF signals. It's mainly a US military thing but these signals are emitted from different bases around the world. It's like a very low radio freqency, we use several different signals to identify potential minerialization in the ground.
When the signal hits a target it will bounce back produce a recording. Needless to say, this is a very cheap method for surveying since the signals are already relayed for us. I'm not sure how this could affect the weather anywhere, but I can tell you that it may screw with a whales navigational ability.
That and... for a period of about 6 months last year, we didn't pick up any signals from anywhere, very odd considering there's about 12 places that emmitt these signals almost continuously. I have no idea what they were using in the meantime.
I hope this was useful.

QuantumLeap

Not sure what the heck causes them but some days those trails left in the sky last for hours and on other days they disapate (Spelling) as fast as they plane moves. I believe there is something coming out of those planes thats just not right. What it is I'm still not sure but...I think I have an idea. Either its to somehow control the weather or we the people are slowly being poisened.

Atreyu

Hello,

Good Morning this is a south florida update. chemtrails over port st lucie. I am in Jupiter and have clear site line to sky and horizon and 5 west-east lines became apparent with one going latererly making a huge pattern of some sort it appears over ,starting Port st lucie and slowly unveiling and moving north. 9:10 E.T Mar 20. Maybe smoke stack? did not see the planes just Ginormous trails. Alert

Atreyu

Hello,
Looks like more than 1 lateral lineI see at least two so looking north west it seems to radiate out. south of hobe sound it is clear. At least 5 east west and 2 north south moving north and spreading out. I got it 6-5 for weather mod these things are huge but huge enough?

Atreyu

Hello,
watching two being made lateraly(north south definitely jet) both equal length and expanding greatly

Atreyu

Hello,
it reminds me of spokes in a wheel, or a spinning high /low pressure sytem? 7-4 weather mod. anybody bet rain in south fl 2 days?

Atreyu

Hello,
Question. Could these different layers of atmosphere cause the plumes appearing but not continuously. (got to humor the masses).

CaryP

I don?t know if this is weather related, but some weird stuff happening in mid Gulf Coast of Florida. I have a brother that lives in the St. Petersburg/ Tampa area. I?ve copied some emails between us over the ?sonic boom? that the USGS picked up last week. Thanks to Pyro for bringing it to my attention. From my brother?s response, it sounds like more than a sonic boom. They don?t last for as long as he said it did and wouldn?t shake his house to the extent he intimated.

Cary

P.S. I copied the emails in the order they were made. I deleted other personal, non-related parts of the email exchange. I put date and time received/sent at the top of each email so you can sort them out.

3/12/05 2:25 pm

Chris,

I saw this today, and wondered if you heard it, or anything about it. Hope all is well.

Cary

http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin/neic_vnab.html

SONIC BOOM NR TAMPA, FLORIDA
Saturday, March 12, 2005 at 00:41:55 UTC

Preliminary Earthquake Report
U.S. Geological Survey, National Earthquake Information Center
World Data Center for Seismology, Denver

C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Ccary%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.gif

Saturday, March 12, 2005 at 00:41:55 (UTC) - Coordinated Universal Time
Friday, March 11, 2005 at 07:41:55 PM local time at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

27.95N 82.46W

Depth
5.0 kilometers

Region
SONIC BOOM NR TAMPA, FLORIDA

NEAR Tampa, Florida
30 km (20 miles) NE of St. Petersburg, Florida
330 km (205 miles) SSE of TALLAHASSEE, Florida
330 km (205 miles) NW of Miami, Florida

Error estimate not available, held to center of felt or damage reports

Nst=1, Nph=1, Dmin=102.2 km, Gp=-1.0 degrees

Source
Macroseismic location

Remarks
Sonic boom felt from Clearwater to Tampa.

3/15/05 6:04 am

We sure did hear and feel it. The house was shaking for about 20 seconds or so. Didn't know what the hell it was until the evening news told everyone. One of the local weathermen said the boom was strong enough to be felt three miles into the crust of the Earth. Wish they'd give us a heads up before they do that again. .

More to come.

Chris

3/15/05 11:25 am

So what did the local weather man say caused the sonic boom? Pretty freaky man.

Cary

3/19/05 5:21 pm

The newspaper confirmed the next day that it was indeed a sonic boom caused by two military jets coming into McDill AFB though the military maintains they were at the proper height to not do such a thing.

More to come.

Chris

Atreyu

Hello,

South fl update, no booms or shaking Thank God . We have to pray for life in the Gulf region, it surely is being poisoned. unfortunately so are we on the east side, a steady stream of chemtrails, after 9:00am it was fairly continuous at least 15+ each similar length beginning NNWof West palm beach Fl at about 12000< 15000 feet going some miles ending Hobe Sound and drifting north ever expanding, it got continually more overcast that direction,, these jets are exhausting something that expands and stays aloft for some time, Is this weather modification ? at a specific interval and duration are they seeding the weak low pressure systems? the pattern was clear, like spokes on a wheel, I am thankful to God it stayed north, It stayed clear over me and with the unimpeded sky I have, I watched them build this wheel, I have yet to read or hear anybody say this is good. I have plenty of witnesses and photos but the news and weather guys don\'t seem to care. I like to say our elected leaders could help ,they must know this is happening especially Gov. Bush. looks like the lies will soon be breaking down.

Atreyu

Hello,

South FL update still firing the trails off coming out of NNW.Think spokes. they lay it on till it looks like they run out. most are similar length. Spokes . they expand and move NNE very hazy South to my location.