Weather Control, Square Clouds and Chemtrails

StarLord

Re: Weather Control, Square Clouds and Chemtrails

Why is a military officer answering questions for a civilian department I wonder?

Does that sound a tad strange to anyone else. Why does a civilian dept need a military liason?

BubbuClinton

I have recently been in Colorado and Utah. We have had a pretty big snow event over the past few days. Some of the mountains got over 3 feet of snow. Today was the first day when the high presure set in and we were forcasted to have a nice blue sky. Well starting at 8:00 am this morning the Sprayers came out and checkered the sky. It was amazing to watch. It is as if they they just can't stand to have a blue sky any more. If it is clear, they have to make the chemtrails. It was really bad over Aspen. I counted 15 different planes at one time flying over spaying.

Well, here are some good pictures of what I see almost everyday.

Bubbu
____________________________________-
cute Atreyu :grin:

Atreyu

Hello,
South Florida Update and FYI. Please check out this web site if your truly interested and please get back with any comments. No response from any inquiry. doubt I'll get any. As to the skies same ol same ol. Bubbus' locale and mine look the same appears to be another laboratory of sorts, our tax dollars at work

http://www-nacip.ucsd.edu/TAPProgP.r00514.pdf

This looks like we are guinea pigs for artificially created atmo0sphere dilemas?:huh:

Southern Hemisphere, anybody?

artsouth

well atreyu.... i have lived in fla.venis, orlando and pennsacola, i currently reside in west virginia" yeah i know" ... we have the chemtrail thing as a daily occourance. they take a beautiful day and ruin it , yes you had better belive they are poisioning us ..... im 43 ,and i have noticed how the younger people are just ..... lethargic, no energy whatsoever, is that normal? when i was a teen i was bounceing off the walls... this is just an idea... that maybe the goverment is in bed with the drug companies and all those drug commercail you see on the box .... " do you ever feel tired in the morning" to get you to your doc to get a script for drugs ... or more likely they are trying to kill off the undesireable and weak population....the depression from no sun light would be enough to kill me....

M16 Grenadier

Hello. I've been lurking for a while and figured I might as well post this one, since I saw this thread and had in my mind when I was walking to CVS today.

I saw about ~4 Jetliners at high altitude (atleast they looked like Jetliners) releasing a contrail. Now, being minutes travel distance from JFK Intenational Airport, planes in the sky are expected.

The think I found strange was that two of the planes were flying almost parallel, and other was flying perpendicular to those two parralel aircraft, all 3 releasing contrails. Another one was a bit further away, and I couldn't determine whether if it it was flying parralel to any of the other planes.

Now, obviously this can be explained off by other means, the strangest thing is that I haven't seen that many contrails from planes in my area, due to the majority in my area being more low flying.

I would find the usual lack of concentration of contrails I see surprising, since after all, this is New York, and it would be wise for the government to protect the city from the environment.

I guess next time I look up in the sky, I'll pay attention to the contrails of the planes.

BubbuClinton

I was in Las Vegas Yesterday and actually struck a conversation on the plan about weather control and chemtrails. When I walked out the airport I saw 12 chemtrail making big Xs in the sky. I am amazed that nobody seems to notice these things in general when it is so in your face.

I am not sure about the weather control stuff, but it is interesting that we are going from 7 years of drought in the west to record water. It is nice to see Lake Powel, Lake mead and all of the reservoirs filling up again.

Maybe we are winning the weather wars now. :)

Bubbu

waroftheworlds

OK, there are some things that, as an aviation enthusiast, I need to make clear.

Firstly, some people are claiming to see aircraft flying over airports at high altitudes. This is HIGHLY common- they are known as 'overflights'. Often these overflights are planned for a reason- aircraft use directional beacons to navigate from on their flights and often these beacons are of course on airports. Therefore, many routes to and from airports pass deliberately over other airports because the aircraft fly from beacon to beacon.

Secondly, people claim to see aircraft following other trails perfectly, or fly side by side. This is also planned behavior. In the sky there are 'air corridors'- areas of sky which are controlled by air traffic control. These often converge or cover large international airports such as John F Kennedy Airport (KJFK), Salt Lake City (KSLC) and Denver Intl (KDEN) and of course, many others. Aircraft routes are planned to travel through these 'corridors'. Bearing in mind that they can be anything from 10 to 40 miles wide, they can take many many flight routes as once, and some of these flights may be going to the same area in a country. They can therefore be organised to fly side by side. Some routes are repeated over a day, or other aircraft flying to other destinations use a part of the route that another aircraft has used, so this explains aircraft following trails.

I have heard that in the UK (I am NOT sure on this), there are companies that spray (non poisonous) chemicals into the skies in order to dispose of them. There are obviously very very strict regulations on where and when they can do this. I am not sure on this fact, can anyone confirm this belief or otherwise?