Weather Control, Square Clouds and Chemtrails

Atreyu

Re: Weather Control, Square Clouds and Chemtrails

Hello,

South Florida update: began raining jupiter and north 1:00 pm. Current 7:00 pm conditions mar 21 north of jupiter is getting rain, getting hammered north of Jupiter north into indian river county. this was a pretty freaky experiment, whoever laid those trails out. I know it went on at least 24 hrs. every one moved in that direction. Check weather channel.

Atreyu

Hello,

9:00 a.m. Mar 29 2005 south florida update. Crystal blue skies. not a trail in sight. Consider this, published 4 days after my reporting the events of mar 20/21

By Chuck McGinness

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Friday, March 25, 2005

Weird forces in the atmosphere created confusion for Tri-Rail commuters Thursday.

A weather condition known as tropospheric ducting disrupted radio signals along the 71-mile Mangonia Park-to-Miami corridor, causing early morning trains carrying thousands of passengers to run up to 90 minutes late.

Normally, radio signals travel a short distance before bouncing off the troposphere, the lowest of the three levels of the Earth's atmosphere.

But a temperature inversion created by the unusual high-pressure system apparently deflected signals far and away.

Radios designed to operate over a 30-mile radius will transmit for 1,000 miles during a tropo-ducting incident and turn normal chatter into a mass conference call, with everyone speaking at once, Tri-Rail spokeswoman Bonnie Arnold.

With safety at risk, early morning trains slowed to 15 mph. Delays were reduced to 20 minutes later in the morning.

"If dispatchers can't track trains, trains can't run at normal speeds," Arnold said.

CSX Transportation, which dispatches freight and passenger trains on the South Florida corridor, experienced similar problems in the Lakeland area, spokesman Gary Sease said.

A cold front that stalled over the Lake Okeechobee region contributed to the density differences in the atmosphere, National Weather Service meteorologist Tom Warner said.

In some instances, tropo-ducting can be beneficial, because it expands the range of weather radar.

But there also are disadvantages, such as increased ground clutter on radar screens.

"In (Tri-Rail's) case, it doesn't sound like it was too good," Warner said.

also I had a friend follow the same path calling the FAA and they told her to call the military, a Mr Brown at 404-305- 6900. they pretended total ignorance and told her to call the weather service. Hee-Hee. Could this be part of the 5.2 billion Bio-Shield?
C'mon out there, this next set of trails if and when(I Know it will happen) should definetly show a pattern. Please, comments?

XDrFirefly

Atreyu
If my picture comes out I want to show you this really really weird PRE chemtrail. It was a light gray line you could see in the clouds and the Airplane followed the direct path. I should have 5-7 picture of this to prove it movement. The only downside to this is that I took the picture with a cheapo throw away camera, I just hope they turn out.

Dr FF

Atreyu

Hello,

South Florida update. 12:30 p.m. e.t mar 29 2005 not a trail, zip, nada, 0, clear blue sky and I got to tell you, it looks good, although I know it won't last. The scary thing is, no trails, verifies the fact they (who ever they is) are up to something.

Zoomerz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Atreyu\")</div>
Hello,

South Florida update. 12:30 p.m. e.t mar 29 2005 not a trail, zip, nada, 0, clear blue sky and I got to tell you, it looks good, although I know it won't last. The scary thing is, no trails, verifies the fact they (who ever they is) are up to something.[/b]
I know you've been following events there intensely, and I am not questioning your conclusions, however, I would like to know how this *verifies* that *they* (who do you think?) are up to something. Could you provide us more of your thoughts?

Thanks!
Z-

Atreyu

Hello,

South fl report. palm beach Mar 30 2005 7:35 a.m e.t. Here we go again. Local weather service describes "weak front"just to the north of palm beach. and the trails begin. same manner and fashion. Many pictures this time. I hope to contact the departments previously and I think I have a right to know, I hope to travel further up the chain of command. I think the whole Globe is aware that Florida has one of the most unique environments in the world. Whom ever is doing this must stop! Wish me well, if you will.

Atreyu

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"QuantumLeap\")</div>
Not sure what the heck causes them but some days those trails left in the sky last for hours and on other days they disapate (Spelling) as fast as they plane moves. I believe there is something coming out of those planes thats just not right. What it is I'm still not sure but...I think I have an idea. Either its to somehow control the weather or we the people are slowly being poisened.[/b]

What is your locale?

Atreyu

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zoomerz\")</div>
I know you've been following events there intensely, and I am not questioning your conclusions, however, I would like to know how this *verifies* that *they* (who do you think?) are up to something. Could you provide us more of your thoughts?

Thanks!
Z-[/b]

Hello, Zoomerz,
your welcome. thanks for caring. if this was commercial, I think 1) the trails would be there every day at least a couple. isn't it a strech to go from 25+ to 0 ? also the fact they appear to radiate out in front of these "weak fronts" that the weather service shows pushing down. Please remember I have watched these jets,lots of pics and it is not right. Who do I think? I don't Know and its pissin me off. seems there is enough speculation on the web and I do my share. I think it is unanimous it isn't good? I am appealing out there for any ideas. answers. anything. should i move? (Thats a joke.). This site I hope allows me to document, thanks to God and Bubba(in that order).

Zoomerz

I think you're right that it's not commercial. I've been watching some of the trails over the Salt Lake valley, and in particular, the ones near the intl airport. They seem to disregard airspace issues and yesterday even laid patterns right over the airport! I thought to myself how dangerous that might be, considering the amount of commercial traffic in the area.

Anyway, I really don't know *who* is involved in this, and don't exactly know why either. I have a feeling it's gov't related manipulation of the weather. This would make the most sense, but that's just a guess.

I'll keep watching your posts, and let us know what you find out!

Z-

Atreyu

Hello,

South Florida update. Mar 31, 2005 4:44 pm e.t. Hazy most of the day clearing now. Chem trails most of yesterday, Watched while a plane laid one out then banked and went back where it came from. also witnessed two planes equal in size and at the same altitude just going in opposite directions one was making a trail and one was not. I spoke with FAA again and was given a Major Murray, a military liason to the FAA that handles these types of inquiry including sonic booms and the like I imagine. 404-305-6902 atlanta/southeast region. He won't admit anything, and he cannot answer the question of why the specific length, wouldn't the trail be as continuous as the ship is in the air, at the same specific altitude? Maybe, they stop steppin on the gas, and then they just coast, eh? I must jump through some hoops ie, pictures, and locale, and he would get back to me. I emailed some recent ones that leave no doubt. For any one interested if you look at the pictures on the holmestead website they look exactly like those.
If I don't bore anyone,I would like to share a few thoughts. I have come to the conclusion,Palm Beach county in addition to having one of the largest accumalation of wealth in the nation, the powerful and connected are gathering thousands of scientists to this area. The Scripps research, inc. and the "bio-tech industry" are hoped to spawn thousands of scientific jobs and attract thousands of brillant minds to this locale so the combined wealth of money and knowledge sequestered in a relatively concentrated area in a short time frame 5-10 years. Now if the theory of "geo-engineering" or terra-forming is correct then they are gathering these assets here to protect them for future extreme challenges ie the extinction of species. Acknowledging the fact that the government has conceded Global warming will happen regardless of any treaty, short of complete industrial shutdown, they are deciding to manipulate the short term effects and delay the enivitable in an attempt to firmly root their wealth and power for the comming challenges. Interestingly enough the big push for a "cure" for alzheimers with all these biotech firms , coincidentally this substances in the chemtrail causes a calcifing of the brain because of the aluminum. anyway interested in anyones op

<a href=\'http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/shieldproject.html\' target=\'_blank\'>http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/shieldproject.html</a></span>
<span style=\'color:#800080\'>[/color]