Welcome to Paranormalis!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Welcome to Paranormalis!

Don't worry dude, every big community started solo !
The place is getting pretty cool :)

shane

No doubt our beloved webmaster is, in fact, a superpowered reptile from the hollow core of the secret sun behind Nibiru using his necromantic masonic wizardry to revive Paranormalis once again, albeit a version that has been genetically modified with alien blood brought back from the future by John Titor. In fact, I predicted all this with my HDR six years ago.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Damn, I knew it !!!

By the way, welcome back shane ! Good to see you :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well sure glad to see we are back up (finaly we can go home) been a reg. at a place called G.L.P. and it aint home folks, it aint to bad, but this is home.
hey Webowner
I had a pic. of tarzan (jonny wiesmuller in a tree) for an avatar befor the down time, is it gone for ever??, or can you get it back for me.??? I don't know how to up load one. got it last time by a fluke, and haven't a clue as to how I did it. maybe we could have some kind of pic. bank to choose from?? just a thought. anyway very glad to see you all again!!!!

Chip Lewis

kc wildman said:
well sure glad to see we are back up (finaly we can go home) been a reg. at a place called G.L.P. and it aint home folks, it aint to bad, but this is home.
hey Webowner
I had a pic. of tarzan (jonny wiesmuller in a tree) for an avatar befor the down time, is it gone for ever??, or can you get it back for me.??? I don't know how to up load one. got it last time by a fluke, and haven't a clue as to how I did it. maybe we could have some kind of pic. bank to choose from?? just a thought. anyway very glad to see you all again!!!!

It's good to see you KC, it's been a while...

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Chip said:
It's good to see you KC, it's been a while...
well hellow chip
yeh been lost for some time now,just knida wandered around the web looking for the site it realy threw me when I
came to work one day and poof P.net was gone just gone, but hey its back and I am home now:D

kcwildman

Beastmaster

test test trying to get an avatar loaded we shall see how this works
ps
hot damn I got it and on the first try too
well boys and girls its offical now
got the name back KC WILDMAN
got the avatar back tarzan
its game on now

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
anyway very glad to see you all again!!!!

GLP gets an enormous amount of posts daily, and so much crap. It's a good place in my opinion, but it's not the same type of community as what we have here. Did you see that 60 pages+ thread about the "event" coming on the 10th/11th of march ? (nothing happened yet, and I don't think it's the gnome ! :rolleyes:) lol Lot of weird stuff there !

By the way, it's cool to see you too ;) Welcome back !

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

thanks there guys I was not sure if this was a good idea at first.but figured it was worth a shot when Gonzo got hold of me to let me know the site was back up. glad she did, thanks there Gonzo;)
and glad I stopped by to see whos around, seems I know most of the posters from befor thats a good thing. the folks where I have been are not so nice as youall and it got old quick to see all the fighting and name calling.anyway thanks for the welcome home party:D