Welcome to Paranormalis!

gonzogirl

Re: Welcome to Paranormalis!

kc wildman said:
thanks there guys I was not sure if this was a good idea at first.but figured it was worth a shot when Gonzo got hold of me to let me know the site was back up. glad she did, thanks there Gonzo;)
and glad I stopped by to see whos around, seems I know most of the posters from befor thats a good thing. the folks where I have been are not so nice as youall and it got old quick to see all the fighting and name calling.anyway thanks for the welcome home party:D

Tell B. B I say keep your motor running.:cool:
As for the other sites...I think this one rocks because we all have a respect for each other and we self monitor for the most part!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

OK TINK
that is, who that is, is it not???
I will most surely give B.B. a good smack just for you.;)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well that didn't work for shit.
it was a nice thought, but theres just to much going on at the house to keep up over the weekend sorry guys for the late replies ok, anyway so hellow boys I'mmmmmm back.
hey its monday and the rain is comin down.
well I got the OK from Doc./ the local mech. for my girl BETTY to come home so, gonna pick her up tues.
wwwooohhhooo,hhaayyee. oh just for yous who don't know
B.B. is a 2001 harley sporster I souped up, it's crazy,stupid fast.
0-60 in 1.8-2.0 sec. tops out at est. 160 mph. my best so far is 130 mph while racing a 1000 gsxr. the guy freaked when my little old sporty stayed rite by his side. ha ha you should have seen the look I got when betty barked and stood on her hind leggs and took off at 65mph that was kinda the lets go sign. I was on the way to work and the kid thought he would f+*k with the harley,at 130 mph a junebug hit my helmut sounded like a shotgun went off. after I pulled the seat out of my ass I couldn't shit for a week. ha ha ha
I named it for a song, and rote the name on the tank.(BETTY) not many bikers still name there ride, but hey I'm old school all the way I call her!!!!!!!!!
black betty
P.S.
just some stats on betty started life as a stock sportster 2001
883cc/54 cubic inches motor with 40 hp. top spd 105mph with my fat ass onboard
now
1500cc/89 cubic inches stroked motor with 115 hp. and I aint brave enough to find the top end.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
well that didn't work for shit.
it was a nice thought, but theres just to much going on at the house to keep up over the weekend sorry guys for the late replies ok, anyway so hellow boys I'mmmmmm back.
hey its monday and the rain is comin down.
well I got the OK from Doc./ the local mech. for my girl BETTY to come home so, gonna pick her up tues.
wwwooohhhooo,hhaayyee. oh just for yous who don't know
B.B. is a 2001 harley sporster I souped up, it's crazy,stupid fast.
0-60 in 1.8-2.0 sec. tops out at est. 160 mph. my best so far is 130 mph while racing a 1000 gsxr. the guy freaked when my little old sporty stayed rite by his side. ha ha you should have seen the look I got when betty barked and stood on her hind leggs and took off at 65mph that was kinda the lets go sign. I was on the way to work and the kid thought he would f+*k with the harley,at 130 mph a junebug hit my helmut sounded like a shotgun went off. after I pulled the seat out of my ass I couldn't shit for a week. ha ha ha
I named it for a song, and rote the name on the tank.(BETTY) not many bikers still name there ride, but hey I'm old school all the way I call her!!!!!!!!!
black betty
P.S.
just some stats on betty started life as a stock sportster 2001
883cc/54 cubic inches motor with 40 hp. top spd 105mph with my fat ass onboard
now
1500cc/89 cubic inches stroked motor with 115 hp. and I aint brave enough to find the top end.

yoooooo....k:/
kc: I used to work with a woman named Betty and we called her Black Betty (behind her back of course!) cuz she horribly offended a black customer..then 86'd him!...we would play the song on the jukebox!
just to piss her off...The day she was fired we found Stan....(the customer) and got him back...
I like your Back Betty way more!
BAM DA LAM!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well I don't know bout that Betty in your town:eek:
but my BLACK BETTY is a white-knuckle, screamin your ass off, trip to the park:D
I have fun anyway, and still keep my clothes on.
some-one said this, not sure who, and don't care I still like it.
(Every day, you need to do somethin that scares the shit out of you.
just to keep your witts clear and reflexes sharp.)
P.S.
well been here for a few days now, and just noticed somethin.
whos the newbee round here??????
TAAHDAAH its me woohoo!!!!
anyway its late bout 2:30am ct and I have stomped around all nite so later dudes & dudetts.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Just to congratulate you guys (and gals), Paranormalis now has 1000 posts.
We're back since less than 2 months.
The place is getting nice, we must continue the good work !

Cheers :)

Numenorean7

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
HHHAAAYYYEEEE
now we got some posts
so lets get some fence
and we'll surroundem

kc: Lol, Where do you come up with this stuff?
Is it from your brain?
I get all my good ones from movies or people..
There is a girl that I hate and I used to work with her and one day I was getting on her to finish something and she said..." I am on it, On it like Blue Bonnet" Have U ever heard that one?
I totally stole that one, I use it all the time!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

gonzogirl said:
kc: Lol, Where do you come up with this stuff?
Is it from your brain?
I get all my good ones from movies or people..
There is a girl that I hate and I used to work with her and one day I was getting on her to finish something and she said..." I am on it, On it like Blue Bonnet" Have U ever heard that one?
I totally stole that one, I use it all the time!
some say its all those drugs from my school days??????nah I skipped most of it
some say its from my mom dopping me on my head????nah the floor broke my fall
some say its from my dad knocking my brains out ??????nah never had one to be knocked about
some say its from drinking all that jungle juice ????????nah I like quervo and everybody knows its cactus juice
mostly its from old movies and comedy shows :cool: