Welcome to Paranormalis!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Welcome to Paranormalis!

kc wildman said:
some say its all those drugs from my school days??????nah I skipped most of it
some say its from my mom dopping me on my head????nah the floor broke my fall
some say its from my dad knocking my brains out ??????nah never had one to be knocked about
some say its from drinking all that jungle juice ????????nah I like quervo and everybody knows its cactus juice
mostly its from old movies and comedy shows :cool:
Dude, maybe you ate too much McDonald's food in the last years ? :eek: People eating there are getting insane with time.
(Yeah, I'm going there, I know :rolleyes:)

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
Dude, maybe you ate too much McDonald's food in the last years ? :eek: People eating there are getting insane with time.
(Yeah, I'm going there, I know :rolleyes:)

Well that means I have been insane for YEARS!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Anyway, they have the best fries around, so I don't mind being insane as long as I eat good fries, and some high-fat hamburgers :D

kcwildman

Beastmaster

hot damn I am back and loaded for bear so wheres the harry bast85d at. I got my willow switch and I is feelin frisky. ok I don't know just what happened, but couldn't read/post to any threads for a while there, I could look at the titles but thats it. every time I tryed to post/open a thread the comp. would crash. but its fixed now WWOOHHHOO
thanks there web. owner or who ever fixed the glitch:)
cause I was jonesin bad

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hey, glad to see you back dude, it's been a long time :)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

kc wildman said:
hot damn I am back and loaded for bear so wheres the harry bast85d at. I got my willow switch and I is feelin frisky. ok I don't know just what happened, but couldn't read/post to any threads for a while there, I could look at the titles but thats it. every time I tryed to post/open a thread the comp. would crash. but its fixed now WWOOHHHOO
thanks there web. owner or who ever fixed the glitch:)
cause I was jonesin bad
You know what, I had that exact same error the other night at work. Figured it might be something with the URL rewrites so I reinstalled it all. Welcome back!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hey, I think I got this error too, but I was using an old computer having IE6, so I figured IE6 was the problem !!!

:)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Yep, I was using IE6 too. Hopefully Microsoft discontinues support for it soon so companies upgrade to IE7...

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Webnower said:
You know what, I had that exact same error the other night at work. Figured it might be something with the URL rewrites so I reinstalled it all. Welcome back!
yep,yep,yep,
thats what the tech. heads at my job said too, when I ask W.T.F. I cant go on line here. good job there Web guess thats why you get the big bucks huh:)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well guys just got the word from my boss. my last day to work is 5-14 woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so its off to Minn. for the fishin opener. trout season ya know. I might not be round for a while/few days but when I get back we should have some good pics. to gander at. anyway just a note to you all not to worry be back soon.
wildman