Well, well, well...

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Future Coyote@Nov 14 2004, 07:18 AM
I understand, and thanks for explaining it to me. :)

See, Gentlemen can always reach an accomodation.

Thanks. >:D<

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Future Coyote+Nov 14 2004, 07:11 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Grayson@Nov 14 2004, 12:58 AM

And in response to the question that you answered regarding how you live here, what does the reply ATM mean? You have an account here?

Gadzooks! :huh:

Well of course. You don't expect me to starve do you? :D Preparations are made beforehand for field students like myself.
[/b][/quote]

So, these are regular visits then?

Do you all use one account, or were several set up?

How often do your people visit?

How many have visited to date?

Do we get whole classes wandering around downtown Las Vegas come to study the natives and taking notes?

Do you like Bananas?

pauli

Well, well, well...

Do you like Bananas?

Um, very interesting question Grayson.

Ok, here's an interesting quote:

3) Month, day, year of arrival if known

15 July 2004.? Just in time to watch the fun.

And my question is... What do you mean by this? Is this a reference to the last election? Is it something else?

What do you find interesting about our time specifically?

Who are the ones who have joined?

Off the top of my head, Paul J. Lyons...who will become more influential as time goes by. And you. I'll check my notes further if you're really interested.

Aw, gee...

And here I thought I would become an important person. ;) sigh

Trickster

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Future Coyote+Nov 14 2004, 02:11 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Grayson@Nov 14 2004, 12:58 AM
So, Coyote, how does TST work?

There are other fora for that stuff, and I'll hit them, but basically TST resolves which points in time touch one another through relevant threads. It observes this from a distance and opens up nodes allowing a one to step through. It's not foolproof, nor does it allow one to go anywhere, but it is extremely useful.

[/b][/quote]

Interesting studies you have. Care to educate us about basic science related to TST? Do threads you mention, have anything to do with Super String Theory?

Also, what is the name (or draft name) and field of study of the thesis you are working on?

JasonX

Well, well, well...

hi,sake at the university of memphis is the football and basketball teams any good and what is youre favorite movie.

PyRo99

Well, well, well...

What happens in these upcoming years?

Ummm....Good To have you hear, make you're stay long.

HDRKID

Well, well, well...

Hi Future Coyote:

How does it go in 2268?

Please throw a snippet of 2268 North Am by us.
We like to see how the language evolves.

Also, can you post pics of Memphis in 2268?

I am sure that the architecture is plus max.

CaryP

Well, well, well...

Welcome to the plantation Future Coyote. I'm sure you'll find some willing listeners to your tales of the future. Interesting that you've involved a couple of our members in your tale so far. I wonder what Paul and Heggy are thinking about all of this. I'm sure you'll have some good stories to entertain us all.

Cary

DadOf5

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Future Coyote+Nov 14 2004, 12:50 AM--><div class='quotemain'> I have no problem answering any questions put forth, since forknowledge of the future really makes no difference (sorry to burst your bubble there).
[/b]

Care to explain this further? It seems to me that having foreknowledge of the future would change the future. I'm sure some things probably can't be changed, but for example, if you knew someone was going to die in a horrible car accident and you told them about it, they could probably avoid it, thus changing the future.

Originally posted by Future Coyote@Nov 14 2004, 01:52 AM

I wouldn't recommend going more than 700 years either way on a standard. Other than that...oh...there is payload limitations of roughly 460 kgs, but that can be slightly stretched if done creatively.

[snapback]15126[/snapback]​

What is the difference in 700 and 7000 years? Please explain this and the weight limitation further.

Originally posted by Future Coyote@Nov 14 2004, 02:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-TheHeggy
@Nov 14 2004, 12:45 AM
I wonder if someone is going to sign up with the screen name Tradewind now....

That's the idea. >:D<
[snapback]15128[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Now this makes me wonder if you're trying to draw this "Tradewind" out, and into posting here. (Or scaring this person off?)

Oh, and what is a Righthander? :huh: