Well, well, well...

Future Coyote

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by DadOf5@Nov 14 2004, 08:30 PM
Sorry Coyote, not trying to rush you, but I find it highly suspicious for someone to keep logging in anonymously. Kinda makes me wonder what they're up to. I'm sure you understand. :D

Maybe he's curious as to what's being written, but doesn't have the time at that moment to answer questions with the depth they deserve.

I registered on this board anonymously, and will continue to lurk anonymously. :D

Future Coyote

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Trickster
Interesting studies you have. Care to educate us about basic science related to TST? Do threads you mention, have anything to do with Super String Theory?

Keep in mind that I'm not a scientist, but just as you have a basic idea how your automobile works (I assume), the basics of Temporal Stepping Tech are reasonably well known.

Right, you understand that the DNA string in every organic cell is actually quite long but wound up very tight within a confined nucleus. This metapat shows up in several surprising places within the structure of the universe.

Think of it this way. The physical flow of "time" can be thought of as a string that is wound up tight as well. As such, the string touches itself repeatedly over and over again...there are also places where it does not touch, and those periods cannot be reached through time travel.

Basically, TST removes all mass from a solid, prepared structure and that structure serves as a conduit for reaching a desired time period. That's basically how it works; anything else is detail some of which I know and some I don't.

Also, what is the name (or draft name) and field of study of the thesis you are working on?

Thank you for your interest! That's much better than boring people with it, which is usually what happens. :)

The working name as of the last visit to my advisor is: "Essays on Developmental Patterns For The United States in Economic Dominance during the 21st Century."

BBL

bluefreeze

Well, well, well...

Hi Future Coyote...

Welcome to the forum. I have a couple of questions:

1- What year is time travel invented? (a time traveler on this forum told us it would be invented in 2210, but scientist Dr. Fred Alan Wolf says scientists are already working on it and will release a device within the 21st century.)

2- If we are barbarak in our time. How are girls in the 23rd century? Sexier, etc? (hehehe)...

3- What are your favorite slang words? Movies? Music? What do people do in the future for fun?

4- Do you guys have hoverboards, power lace shoes, flying cars, jetpacks, hovering homes, live in other planets (such as Mars)???

5- What do you use as money? What kind of jobs are there? Whats the government like? Who will be president in 2008?

Thanks for reading and answering these!

Bluefreeze :)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Well, well, well...

Hi FC,

Just curious about the notes you were going to send me via PM. When can I expect those? Not trying to rush you or anything, I just tend to get antsy ;)

JediStryker

Well, well, well...

Say I were to ask you what your two favorite Star Trek series were. Would your answer be TOS and TNG?

EDIT: I just bought the first season of Quantum Leap on DVD. Great show, wouldn't you agree?

Judge Bean

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Future Coyote+Nov 14 2004, 06:26 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TheHeggy@Nov 14 2004, 12:00 AM
Welcome to the site, Future Wolf, Glad to have you here! I just have a couple questions if you don't mind taking the time to answer them:

Only if you promise to get my name right in the future (no pun intended). ;)

Off the top of my head, Paul J. Lyons...
[/b][/quote]

Interesting juxtaposition of sensitivities.

From the Lyon to the Coyote: I, too, am singular (Lyon).

Perry Nelson

Well, well, well...

Finally you have arrived. Evidently, the date I was given was incorrect by several weeks. This fact alone is disturbing.

We have a problem, and this was the only method by which I was certain to contact you, as we knew you would be participating in this forum (as so many of us have). I have been "lurking" for a month or so, now, IT. I apologize for not contacting you via this message board yesterday. Another minor change was reported yesterday at 11:02 GMT, IT. You will know of which I speak if you are scanning the news as required.

Permission has been granted to reveal certain information. The Titor incident and the subsequent actions of the twenty-first century fanatics have made this necessary. We must confer regarding how much to reveal. This board has a messaging system. We will make use of it. If there are others who know of which I speak, please contact me forthwith.

I will register with this board as per its protocol as soon as I have heard from you.

You know me by the name I have chosen to take up here. It is from Heinlein, the twentieth century author of whom we have spoken on a number of occasions.

DWOMT

Well, well, well...

twenty-first century fanatics? :lol:

Oh my that's rich. I don't think of myself as a fanatic, just more perseptive. :ninja:

Trickster

Well, well, well...

Here's a few more questions.

What instances or people, if any, from our era are part of a breaktrough for extracting hydrogen and oxygen efficiently from water?

When will Einstein's theory of relativity be revised? Or more precicely the thoughts and theories related to it, which he dismissed.

Has mankind found an answer to what kind of universe we live in.
Euclidean, open or closed? Or perhaps something else?

You noted the mass limitations of your method of transfer, are there any limitations on density? Also how large objects you can transfer in time? A car, skyscraper, Earth?

Who is the most influential/remembered person from our era?

On a sidenote, Perry Nelson's posting sounds like a mystery cloak to add up some curiosity in a crowd. Storytelling is so far intriguing. And do post any evidence we can dissect for our studies here. A couple bones for barbarians, will ya. Also, your future college/educational facility should do some groundwork with colleges in our time. You could live a very rich life here, think about it - a reality TV show with a real time traveller from the future trying to cope up with barbarians from early 21st century.

As time travelling is part of a course work, the technology must have been around quite some time. Used by governments, test laboratories, military etc. What is the major conspiracy theory in your time, preferrably related to time travel technology?