Well, well, well...

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Well, well, well...

Coyote,

How hard would it be to purchase a disposable camera, photograph your machinery/surroundings, and get it developed on a CD? It's not that expensive. Camera should run you about 9 dollars or so, development might be around 5 or 6.

Gadfly

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Future Coyote@Nov 13 2004, 10:50 PM

I'm a North American History graduate student fielding for some research. ?

Well, it's about time you showed up :D

(Um, you've may have already seen this reply of mine in your future, right?)

Anyway, being academically-inclined myself, I have a proposition for you. I'd like to help you enhance your research and your final thesis by returning with you to your future. For example, I could be present at your oral presentation as a live research subject from the past. Think of the grades you'd get for originality.

I really ask for nothing in return. Just want to stay for a bit in your future, do some research myself, interview people, take some pictures etc.....come back with some winning lottery numbers and stocks if it is allowed. ;)

And hey...I'm really good at flirting with the women @);- I could help you out in this area too. I'd like to conduct some "futuristic research" in this area as well ;)

So....Willing to take me up on the offer?

sosuemetoo

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Future Coyote@Nov 14 2004, 12:50 AM
Feel proud? You should be. Although many of the contributing members have yet to join the board, what you have here will mingle with thoughts and ideas from others, and this amalgamation will set the foundation for TST. So keep up the good work!

Welcome to our community Coyote. I hope you will enjoy your stay. I noticed you have completed the questionare and have pinned your location on our Members Map. I want to also invite you to our Live Chat, to get to know the members.

Here are my questions:

You've mentioned that Paul J. Lyons was an influential member on our site. Would you be willing to tell me if I was? If so, how was I influential?

Who are the future admins and owners of this site in the next 50 years?

Enigmawriter

Well, well, well...

Coyote, sorry if I don't believe you, but there has been a lot of people who have posted here claiming to be from the future and telling us that they are from 2275, 3353 or whatever. This literary doesn't make me believe. They were just throwing numbers up there. And they never proved anything. We asked them to provide proof and they didn't provide.

Now, I want to believe. So, please provide us some proof. I don't want to know what is going to happen in 2100 and over. I want to know what is going to happen from 2004 and the coming years. Something that we will await and keep an accurate record of so that we can correlate what you've got to prove.

So, Coyote, I am asking as a believer if you can provide some proof before people start to discredit you and debunk you. If you are not a time traveler and are faking it, please let us know now so you won't waste our time and yours.

Now, do you have any pictures of the future? Any pictures at all? Tell us what is going to happen before 2005 and what will happen afterwards. Who will run for presidency in 2008 and who will win. Who will win the superbowl, what movies and actors will win oscars, any scandals in the coming years? What will Scott Peterson face and who are the future Presidents after George W. Bush?

Sorry for all of the questions, but somebody had to write them.

Thanks and good luck on this board.

Enigmawriter

Thanatos

Well, well, well...

Just a quick question. I am assuming you have had a religious revolution some time in the future? The reason i ask this, is why do you use the reference ano domini(year of our lord)? This was dropped some tme ago in favour of CE (comon era). Care to explain the change?

DadOf5

Well, well, well...

So, are you going to post this time or just keep logging on anonymously to see what's written?

Future Coyote

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by DadOf5@Nov 14 2004, 08:13 PM
So, are you going to post this time or just keep logging on anonymously to see what's written?

Oh, I'll post this time. I saw you following me each time.

You'd be amazed how little time I actually have. :cry:

What a lot of questions, I'll try to sort through this in order by starting with the first one to post after my last post and work from there...so have patience Dadof5. :kiss:

Future Coyote

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Grayson
So, these are regular visits then?

Scheduled, yes.

Do you all use one account, or were several set up?

Individual and temporary.

How often do your people visit?

I can't speak for other travelers, but our department sends students as a regular matter of course.

How many have visited to date?

Rough guess from my university: over 800 to date. I personally know of 31 not including me.

Do we get whole classes wandering around downtown Las Vegas come to study the natives and taking notes?

Well, not Vegas...but the idea is sound. So, yes.

Do you like Bananas?

I love bananas!

DadOf5

Well, well, well...

Sorry Coyote, not trying to rush you, but I find it highly suspicious for someone to keep logging in anonymously. Kinda makes me wonder what they're up to. I'm sure you understand. :D

Future Coyote

Well, well, well...

Originally posted by pauli
And my question is... What do you mean by this? Is this a reference to the last election? Is it something else?

What do you find interesting about our time specifically?

Yes, the recent election (though don't read so much into that...in the grand scheme of things it's not that big an impact), and SpaceshipOne...which has more lasting effects. Sorry to say, NASA's monopoly on US space flight is severely limited.

Living among early 21st century post-industrial barbarians would be roughly equivalent to you traveling back to watch the English Civil War I suppose. How fascinating would that be? Very, in my estimation. Specifically:

The advent of alternative energy sources
The US changing its scheme in world politics
Seeing the groundwork for the US's first female President

There are other things.