Well, well, well...

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Well, well, well...

Originally posted by Perry Nelson@Nov 15 2004, 08:21 AM
Finally you have arrived. Evidently, the date I was given was incorrect by several weeks. This fact alone is disturbing.

We have a problem, and this was the only method by which I was certain to contact you, as we knew you would be participating in this forum (as so many of us have). I have been \"lurking\" for a month or so, now, IT. I apologize for not contacting you via this message board yesterday. Another minor change was reported yesterday at 11:02 GMT, IT. You will know of which I speak if you are scanning the news as required.

Permission has been granted to reveal certain information. The Titor incident and the subsequent actions of the twenty-first century fanatics have made this necessary. We must confer regarding how much to reveal. This board has a messaging system. We will make use of it. If there are others who know of which I speak, please contact me forthwith.

I will register with this board as per its protocol as soon as I have heard from you.

You know me by the name I have chosen to take up here. It is from Heinlein, the twentieth century author of whom we have spoken on a number of occasions.

This is truly sublime and I am impressed. So, I would assume that you Perry are a resident to Century 21 and act as the local controller then?

August

Well, well, well...

Coyote and Perry,

Welcome! I am really enjoying this thread. I hope you both continue to participate and answer questions in this thread.

You both seem very smart and polite and you will do well here. This is one of the best communities on the web.

That being said, I do not believe you.

This IS the Uberhoax I have predicted. They have gotten better and better and now after months and months of planning, you have launched your dreadnought. And you have included one of our wisest and most respected members in your hoax. That is just pure genius.

I have no questions for you at this time--I am still in awe.

KiraSjon

Well, well, well...

Morning Fellas,

I was wondering if you could confirm the name of the U.S. vessel first carrying humans to Mars along with the name of the habitat also sent?

Thanks! Great story so far!!

Kira*

StarLord

Well, well, well...

The only thing missing is background music from Scott Joplin,a few bookies and the very end part of a thousand pound apis mellifera. Oh yes, before I forget, a secret sign and fake FBI agents.

sosuemetoo

Well, well, well...

A warning from Mom the Mod. Please read our forum rules. Ask questions please and try not to ruin the thread with humorous comments. This leads to flaming and hurt feelings. Be respectful as Perry and Future Coyote have been.

Thank you