What happen to timechatter

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
What happen to timechatter

Does anyone know what happen to timechatter!! iwent on and it say account suspended

Re: What happen to timechatter

Hey Doctor Z,

Yeah, that happened to me yesterday as well. Seems to be working OK now.

I was getting po'd though. I was afraid it was being blocked or something for it's content. You never know these days.

I thought maybe you hit a nerve with the PTB with the description of your TT experience.

Glad you posted this here to show I wasn't the only one!

cmac

I left timechatter for lack of participation i have the answer now , all i need is more experimentation , let see if we can once again gather up people on paranormalis to participate on this project lets see where this will take us , please response in mass we need to know , ho btw timenomore close its door .

Paranormalis might not be active as it was in the past, but I hope you're going to stay with us and enjoy the place. This site will be more alive and happy in the next weeks.

I hope to see you around, Dr Z, welcome back :)

Num7

the thread call ( what happen to time chatter ) well it gottent worst with this new guy xzx hes a cia intel agent to creat confusion and chaos on the site
thats why i left timechatter , it was a good forum ,but in december i got a sort of seasonal depression and i ask people for help to get timenomore back on track and in action but no one was ever show the slightest interess in my site and company so i close timenomore and reopen a new group and a new team call ART but this time around i wont waste my energy on a useless website
cheers
Dr Z

Feel free to make Paranormalis your new home, you'll always be welcome here.

I'm gonna put back Time Chatter's banner when I have some time this week... They still display Paranormalis' banner on their homepage. Wildstar is a cool guy.

Num7

Dr Z experiences are important, hes the only person i know whos working to create a time machine. are you going to update with new informations and technology Dr z ???