What is after DEATH ?

DEATH OMEN

Bear with me but at 70 and havin' an "illness" that the MDs know the symptoms of but no idea as to the cause/cure, except it is not somethin' 1 wishes to have. Won't kill ya', like CA, stroke, heart attack, etc., but there is no "pain med" to lessen the degree of pain one gets put through, before one simply passes out. Aside from any "SIB", "death" is simply an "improvement on functioning". I hold to the belief that there is another "level", "plane", etc. of existence out there.

TnWatchdog

I was thinking about death yesterday. After we die, there is eternity. Maybe there is a different realization of time and eternity but what will we be doing to occupy ourselves? Will we be like actors playing different lives in different worlds? I sometimes get bored watching a movie...will we know boredom?
Some say we will be close to friends and family but I wasn't real close to them in life. Maybe we will be living in a world like a virtual reality game...anyway I'll keep wondering.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I was thinking about death yesterday. After we die, there is eternity. Maybe there is a different realization of time and eternity but what will we be doing to occupy ourselves? Will we be like actors playing different lives in different worlds? I sometimes get bored watching a movie...will we know boredom?
Some say we will be close to friends and family but I wasn't real close to them in life. Maybe we will be living in a world like a virtual reality game...anyway I'll keep wondering.

Time only exists here Dawg...

.. when we die, just think of all that freedom to move through dimensions and space, the things we will see and experience, no longer trapped in this mortal coil.

Terralune

I think there are plenty of faulty genes kicking around ,these will hopefully die a natural death....survival of the fittest/smartest

DEATH OMEN

I like to think that when we die, we simply get rid of the physical thing that has been storing the next level of existing,more like, pure thought, pure energy, without any limits that the "human body" has.

dh1

afterlife is a parallel astral 5d earth in the future. Astral matter is still made of atoms.

Last edited:

Krish

Krishnamurti used to say repeatedly that the world is on fire.
"When the moon is on the sevent

Meantime Kali reigns.
It is written that during Kali Yuga. The Earth make ammends and return to the goodness.
what we see today are pedophiles, infanticide, cruelty, hoaxes, geoengineering and the dumping down of chemicals over our heads, the dumbing down of children and preteens etc.
Apparentle wont be fooled. Restauration is close at hand after the manifestation of the next Anti Christ. The Beast!!!!

g. Hihi...

Yes it is...I know a part of it to 200 years...A lot of people are going to pass away...some day, I will tell it at my Universe location...AND THANK YOUR CARL....