The Azrael Project Online-Encounters With the Angel of Death

TimeFlipper

Tiger Tiger Burning Bright
In the Forests of the Night

What immortal hand or eye
Dare frame thy fearful Symmetry...

Encounters With William Blake: :D

Gatekeeper

There are many different perspectives to what lies beyond death. In one case, your conscious may remain trap in the place of you death becoming a ghost. In near death experiences you could find yourself surrounded by light among dead love ones, stuck in a black void forever alone with your thoughts or even enter a block hole feels with fire along with thousands of screaming. I know may sound like religion is getting involved, but if you do some research into NDE, these are common events people reported. Also you may be reincarnated into a new body and not remember a thing. One of the more questionable ones I heard was you awaken on a UFO to join others who passed on living in a new section of the universe.

Krish

Is it the end when our body uses the last bit of energy, or loses normal working conditions, or becomes as dry as a leaf in the summer? Perhaps there's too many ways of the body losing to the race of death. Though, there are many paths that lead to the death of the body, death itself is always the same and the same always happens.

But what does truly happen after the body dies?

Could this be the end, or could this be the beginning?

My understanding is similar to a smartphone system. You have a smartphone that connects to ATT, Verizon etc. You also have a cloud service that keeps your personal stuff with them or through them.

Now, if your smartphone got run over by a car or dropped in a lake or whatever...you still have your account and the personal data.

That means, you have a spirit (whatever you want to call) that is energy and stays with you from real birth to death. The reason, we do not know this is because how many people have been to the ATT processing system? It is difficult and we do not have the technology to connect the dots....hence the problem

So, if your body is kaput...you go up and do stuff the next time...means a new smartphone...but remember it is a two in one system (energy and matter) well synced all the time till death. That is what Buddhas believe...Jewish in kabbalah believe in too....

Of course there are issues....that is another subject.

Krish

To go further...as spirit grows...it moves up the value chain in what you may call heaven and some day become an Angel...to look after the creation....and by the way, Angels can split their persona if they want to come in as humans to gather direct activities too...Only they can do that and one other species...Thanks....

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
There is a continuation of life after death of this I have no doubt and I am lucky enough to have experienced the proof. We probably go to the same place we were before we were born. The new life will be nothing like any of us can imagine.

Krish

To go further...as spirit .... :D In your opinion, what is the other species that can come in human form? I have my own idea. Wondering what yours is if you are willing to share. :)

First, most people do not know this, I was not ...too...but recently I got this information due to an event that happened ....sometimes there are so much information in the last 10 billion years of life...hard to keep track...

So, the Angels work for God......So, She (God) continuously adds more Angel as time passes to do her work. They have much more power than any mere spirits no matter how old they are. When I say more Power, the Universe runs with God's Laws. Angels manage those laws and also have additional Power that no spirit can use.

Then you have Humans who are from Nurture Mind and a separate own spirit. That is your body is the Nurture like a Smartphone...and the link is your spirit since you started your life many thousand years ago....

But Angles can take human form with just a small percent as they say split...to gather information or do other God's work. Also Angels have about three to five feet Aura while Humans have around an inch or so....that will tell you the split size.

Now there is one Living life forms that are five Billion Years Old civilization. The older ones becomes gods, Angels etc...It is a Old profession. Two persons of that species is Lord Krishna and Lord Shiva....they live in DM19 Galaxy I think. While Lord Krishna does belong to that group, He is a god (remember God and god, it is all about position in the Creation. God is the CEO) but before that he was an Angel and his soul mate is too....is an Angel (That is how I found out). I have a decent connection to Lord Krishna...hence I know some minor stuff but can say even less due to Heavenly Laws...As a human, I did not know these split stuff and just learned it first hand.

What you read about Lord Krishna from Indian items have some good stuff but others are told to kids...like Santa Clause...but Hindus say everything is true (Santa Clause!)...it happens ...as this happened about 12,300 years ago in Dwaraka...India. By the way, Krishna people have four arms....that is why you see that depicted in Indian pictures. I have to be careful to say anything else....as Hindus will get mad...when I say things like Santa Clause is just a story...for kids...

Thank you...[/QUOTE]

Krish

Oh My Goodness Krish! ... introduced me to The Bahagvad gita. Reading it, I had a thrilling sense as it described our spirit compared to the size of a hair.

None the less, I remain a Christian.

Thank you for this tonight. Hugs. :) I feel like I just met a best friend. haha. :) Peace and happy holidays.

Two items...

1. I learned Bhagavad Gita from Lord Krishna back about 12,300 years ago...that is how we are connected even now...One needs to know what ones job is on earth...The Karma Yoga...do it very well...then you go up the daisy chain up to someday (many thousand years) an Angel...That is another issue you can ask me at Our Universe....or via Inbox...Bottom Line: If you work smart...you will get there....no question...

2. Christian is very well...When I was dying during my heart Operation...many heavy duty spirits including Jesus came to keep me on Earth....Something about God's work but did not tell me what it is...since the word went to my Spirit...I am just a mere Human...you know just a little smartphone....(Without my spirit, I would have been dead, naturally) Jesus is very very good...I can not tell you any more about him...due to public constraints except what you learned...

The Universe is much more complex than most people realize....enjoy your life...you can contact me via Inbox privately...if needed...thanks.

:) Peace and happy holidays.

Krish

Not a problem...Ishi...I said privately because some items, I did not want to say publicly as it may offend someone...it happens in Religion all the time...It is not my loss...but I can understand your thought...again, not a problem....Thank you...