What is beyond Death?

Japrim

If Karma is the best policy, then I have a lot of people to kick the living shit out of.

Good Luck...and remember...what you did in last birth, you are paying now...and what you do this birth, you will pay next time....so, be good....follow your higher intelligence...or spirit

I am responsible for no one but myself. I am not responsible for the actions of another. If I am paying for someone else's actions via God's delegation, then add God to that list to have the shit kicked out of it.

ZeoEmeraude

I totally believe in past lives and the like. I can clearly remember at least one of my past lives. I was murdered. It wasn't fair or decent but there it is. I had a reoccurring dream as a child for like 5 years of being pushed from a tower. Maybe one day when I come to grips with it I will post it in full detail. But, I feel that we get to come back and try again if we are killed before our time or if we fail to do what we are born to do. To die and live and die again.

Krish

Once you know the mechanism of creation...you can do better and improve yourself time after time....soon, you will be ahead of the game...of creation...the maya...

DEATH OMEN

To me, death is simply a transition from what we call "living", who made up that term should be shot, to a "higher level of existence". Believe me, at 68, I do ponder it and have researched the notions to "death" till I am bored of it. Living is a bother, dress it up as one may, depending on ones beliefs, culture, etc. It is simply a bother that we humans have to face, accept, deal with, deny, or just wait for "it".

Krish

A simple solution:

Do the meditation for adults...for a minimum of two, one hour each, everyday.... may use Delta Music structure....and wait for two to four years to connect to the other side through the veil....then you KNOW. Even at age 68, you would get there....what else you have to do to understand that knowledge? Thanks.

DEATH OMEN

Based on lst report from my Oncologist(?), I just may find out what is beyond "death", in a rather up close and personal manner that previously considered. Damn, Cancer can be a PITA, not the location of mine, so stop with all the jokes.:oops:

Attachments

• w_1_0004857_sword-of-robert-the-bruce.jpeg
    w_1_0004857_sword-of-robert-the-bruce.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 0
  • w_1_0005388_lionheart-sword-of-king-richard.jpeg
    w_1_0005388_lionheart-sword-of-king-richard.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 0001222_sword-of-the-viking-king_250.jpeg
    0001222_sword-of-the-viking-king_250.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 0000263_damascus-viking-sword_550.jpeg
    0000263_damascus-viking-sword_550.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 0

DEATH OMEN

If I do die from the cancer I have I will be sure to let all of you know. Added to list of things to do from the "other side", whether cancer kills me or just old age but I promise to keep in touch....