What is beyond Death?

Itheblaze

I'm going to stir the pot the other way. If there's a Heaven then there must be a Hell. If you think people can evolve into something like Angels, then some people, by their wicked deeds, have evolved into something like devils. Malevolent ghosts in the afterlife, chained mentally by their wicked conscience.

Itheblaze

An older translation of the Bible talks about the Sons of God aka Nephilim that had sex with the daughters of men and bore giants. Genesis 6:2-4. I've always believed they can take on a physical form if the need arises.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I'm going to stir the pot the other way. If there's a Heaven then there must be a Hell. If you think people can evolve into something like Angels, then some people, by their wicked deeds, have evolved into something like devils. Malevolent ghosts in the afterlife, chained mentally by their wicked conscience.

As the rest of this thread demonstrates. Some of these beings have never been human/physical

Krish

YES...but it is slightly different than what most Westerners think....

But yes...Satan or Devil does exists because we have crazy people running around and hence we need police....The rules are simple. All have to follow the Rules of Heaven...even Satan....but within that rules, things can be messed up....that is if you kill somebody you get the punishment...good people would not do that. Bad people do that and suffer for it ...to do it again...That is what happens here and elsewhere...

And yes, humans do bad things due to bad spirits (satanic actions)...they can come in while you are asleep and tell you all sorts of stuff unless you are protected by good spirits...then you do the bad stuff...that provides value to Satan or Devil....

Until you do the bad stuff, good people can not say anything...but when you do bad stuff, you get punished and bad people get the results...it is that type of stuff that we are going through now on planet Earth....BIG TIME...Thank you...

Krish

I

. Consciousness gradually disappears as the body shuts off. All of the memories of life may or may not pass through their minds as this happens. Perhaps only a few more important ones, or it could be a feeling or more feelings, a cause or something they believed in. But as this passes, so does their consciousness pass to the 'other side' and then only the end comes to mind.

Could this be the end, or could this be the beginning?

Best way to understand this is basically what happens in business systems. When one computer integrated to company network system dies, it can be easily replaced by another computer.

Nature does the same. When a person dies, its whole database and logic system moves to the cloud in another dimension where you find yourself alive in energy format (the cloud that is) and know who you are and you are managed by the cloud system.

How do I know that? My young daughter unfortunately passed away and showed up at our place the next day in energy format that even her dog recognized...that is where my thoughts expanded to know it is for real....

The problem is we still do not have a gadget to connect the links yet. May be someday someone will develop the dimensional links and then we all can talk to our family and friends....good luck...

Krish

OH...I just learned that our God is actually a couple. Male and Female...The Female part watched over this part of the Universe...and the Male part watches the other part...50% and 50%....

So, our God is Female in personality...at that level, it does not mean anything....the couple rose to that level from once they were humans...many zillion years ago...except I think much more kind ......

Krish

If Karma is the best policy, then I have a lot of people to kick the living shit out of.

Good Luck...and remember...what you did in last birth, you are paying now...and what you do this birth, you will pay next time....so, be good....follow your higher intelligence...or spirit