What is the meaning of this in a dream?

Magic

I am in a dream,a lucid dream!!I have very much curiosity in a dream from a child.I am a regular lucid dreamer
But one day when I am in a dream,I met a person who I think is so much knowledgeable.So,I asked him that what is the reality of dream!! And he trusted me and tries to give me the answer of that question!! But when he started to answer my question,then many police officers came and arrested him.
What your thoughts on it?

Astra_Jingga

I am in a dream,a lucid dream!!I have very much curiosity in a dream from a child.I am a regular lucid dreamer
But one day when I am in a dream,I met a person who I think is so much knowledgeable.So,I asked him that what is the reality of dream!! And he trusted me and tries to give me the answer of that question!! But when he started to answer my question,then many police officers came and arrested him.

One possibility that came across my mind is:

The answer to your question is not for you to have.

That's one of the primary reasons as to why I've never tried to practice lucid dreaming.

You know, I received messages through dreams, and I've had most of my questions answered through dreams as well.

Thing is:

Due to my inability of controlling my dreams, I've never asked questions in my dreams.

You see, it may be hard to accept to you, but in order to have your questions answered in...how to say it... spiritual way...(?), there'd be conditions or requirements that need to be met first.

When it comes to gathering informations in dream, certainly you wouldn't expect to get anything you want just like that, would you? Curiosity kills the cat, you know.

Nothing is free, especially in spirituality, everything is always about one thing; trading-selling and buying, make a deal,nothing else.

And you know, informations, in real life, is one of the commodities that can be very expensive.

My point is, if you want your questions answered this way, you can't just ask about it without offering something in return.

In dreams, right messages or right answers should be just come right when you need them (a.k.a, on the right time), without asked.
It's safer.

Have you ever heard about any person who, by accident, sold his own soul, in return for the favor given?

Believe it or not, it happened, simply because they thought the service is free, if you know what I mean.

There's a saying in my country; 'when it comes to spirituality, it's safer for you to just being given what you need instead of what you want'.

Last edited:

Magic

One possibility that came across my mind is:

The answer to your question is not for you to have.

That's one of the primary reasons as to why I've never tried to practice lucid dreaming.

You know, I received messages through dreams, and I've had most of my questions answered through dreams as well.

Thing is:

Due to my inability of controlling my dreams, I've never asked questions in my dreams.

You see, it may be hard to accept to you, but in order to have your questions answered in...how to say it... spiritual way...(?), there'd be conditions or requirements that need to be met first.

When it comes to gathering informations in dream, certainly you wouldn't expect to get anything you want just like that, would you? Curiosity kills the cat, you know.

Nothing is free, especially in spirituality, everything is always about one thing; trading-selling and buying, make a deal,nothing else.

And you know, informations, in real life, is one of the commodities that can be very expensive.

My point is, if you want your questions answered this way, you can't just ask about it without offering something in return.

In dreams, right messages or right answers should be just come right when you need them (a.k.a, on the right time), without asked.
It's safer.

Have you ever heard about any person who, by accident, sold his own soul, in return for the favor given?

Believe it or not, it happened, simply because they thought the service is free, if you know what I mean.

There's a saying in my country; 'when it comes to spirituality, it's safer for you to just being given what you need instead of what you want'.
Yeah,i think that can be also a reason.But you know I have so much curiosity in that field,so I want to research on that field.I still do lucid dream as it comes to me automatically,i don't force to be a lucid.I think from one year,I have a ability to do lucid dream.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've noticed this in my dreams too. It's like whoever it is that you are asking is a complete dummy! One time I asked a girl in my dream what her name was. She answered Moniker. Which is just another word for NAME.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sounds like your mind tried to tell you something you aren't supposed to know, so "they" interfered!

Astra_Jingga

I've noticed this in my dreams too. It's like whoever it is that you are asking is a complete dummy! One time I asked a girl in my dream what her name was. She answered Moniker. Which is just another word for NAME.

Now that, actually is, a good example for this matter with dreams and dreaming, Sir 😁

You asked her for her name, and she gave you a 'Name'.
No, you can't object, she answered your question nonetheless.

As to whether or not you like the answer, or, whether or not the answer given makes sense to you, it's another story...

Asking for one's name is something we'd commonly and leisurely do in our social life as humans and it's alright. But it's not the case with them.

Perhaps you've heard that with them, it'd be the worst of bad luck and a total nightmare for them if a human finds out their true name?

Now, when a name holds such a significant importance for the holder, certainly you can't expect them to give you their [true] name so freely, yes?

That's what I mean with my reply to the OP's post by implying that (accurate and credible) information cannot be obtained cheaply in this matter.

Come to think of it, even if you have paid for the price, there's still at least one problem: how do you know the information you obtained is accurate and credible...?
Well, I guess I'll just leave it to your capable hands... 😁

You see the problem here? You have paid for the price, yet there's still more work to be done.
Bothersome, is it not? Well for me, it is.

But that's what you are going to have, if you ask questions in your dreams.

Astra_Jingga

Yeah,i think that can be also a reason.But you know I have so much curiosity in that field,so I want to research on that field.I still do lucid dream as it comes to me automatically,i don't force to be a lucid.I think from one year,I have a ability to do lucid dream.

Yes, I can understand about your curiosity, I've had such curiosity myself long time ago.

But, as in everything else, there're boundaries we can't just cross as we like because it may disrupt the balance in the nature.

Those boundaries, are not of human made, thus cannot be altered by human.

There should be limitations, even with satisfying one's curiosities in particular aspects in life, because human, by nature and also shown in our own history, is a destructive-capable race.

Well, anyway...

By my replies, I'm not lecturing anyone, nor am I forcing anyone to follow my idea. Not at all.

I'm just saying my opinions about your post.

It's your own quest, it's your own skin, so it's your own decision...along with the consequencies, of course 😁

---

Still, when it comes to dreams and dreaming, I'd feel guilty if I don't tell you guys here about this one particular dream I've had, a long time ago, when I was still having the obsession to satisfy my curiosity (or, when it had already been an obsession, should I say...'ego' instead(?)) concerning particular aspects in dreams and dreaming.

At the time, I just found out that I can fight negative energies in my dreams.

I was of course excited about this 'ability', but then the excitement blinded me a bit; I wanted to be able to use it to the fullest.

I used and fought energies in my dreams, I met my twins and guardians in my dreams, I had OBEs through dreams, etc, but I didn't feel enough, I felt there should be more to it than just that.

I was greedy, and forgot to be grateful for the gift.

I guess I was lucky in that before I did something foolish, I summoned one of my guardians to ask him about something.

The guardian indeed came in my dream, but before I could ask him my question, he told me this instead;

"There are 9 books ever created. 3 of these books are for humans and that is actually enough. Do not even think to try to seek for the rest of the books!"

Then right before he took his leave, he shown me a rotten red rose.

And I woke up.

Well, that's all about it.

As for the interpretation of that dream, well... Again, I'll just leave it to you guys. It was a straightforward, simple, and plain dream anyway.

I don't know what you'd make of the dream, but as to myself, I took it as a warning dream to restrain myself from my obsession, and thus made me to be who I am today, with my stance and understanding concerning dreams and dreaming.

Magic

Yes, I can understand about your curiosity, I've had such curiosity myself long time ago.

But, as in everything else, there're boundaries we can't just cross as we like because it may disrupt the balance in the nature.

Those boundaries, are not of human made, thus cannot be altered by human.

There should be limitations, even with satisfying one's curiosities in particular aspects in life, because human, by nature and also shown in our own history, is a destructive-capable race.

Well, anyway...

By my replies, I'm not lecturing anyone, nor am I forcing anyone to follow my idea. Not at all.

I'm just saying my opinions about your post.

It's your own quest, it's your own skin, so it's your own decision...along with the consequencies, of course 😁

---

Still, when it comes to dreams and dreaming, I'd feel guilty if I don't tell you guys here about this one particular dream I've had, a long time ago, when I was still having the obsession to satisfy my curiosity (or, when it had already been an obsession, should I say...'ego' instead(?)) concerning particular aspects in dreams and dreaming.

At the time, I just found out that I can fight negative energies in my dreams.

I was of course excited about this 'ability', but then the excitement blinded me a bit; I wanted to be able to use it to the fullest.

I used and fought energies in my dreams, I met my twins and guardians in my dreams, I had OBEs through dreams, etc, but I didn't feel enough, I felt there should be more to it than just that.

I was greedy, and forgot to be grateful for the gift.

I guess I was lucky in that before I did something foolish, I summoned one of my guardians to ask him about something.

The guardian indeed came in my dream, but before I could ask him my question, he told me this instead;

"There are 9 books ever created. 3 of these books are for humans and that is actually enough. Do not even think to try to seek for the rest of the books!"

Then right before he took his leave, he shown me a rotten red rose.

And I woke up.

Well, that's all about it.

As for the interpretation of that dream, well... Again, I'll just leave it to you guys. It was a straightforward, simple, and plain dream anyway.

I don't know what you'd make of the dream, but as to myself, I took it as a warning dream to restrain myself from my obsession, and thus made me to be who I am today, with my stance and understanding concerning dreams and dreaming.
May you pls tell me how you fight negative energy in a dream?This is not for a fun!! I am serious as from many months,I have many type of bizzare dreams!! One morning when I woke up I found my face scratched,yeah you can say that it can be accidentally when I am sleeping.But pls believe me i do not move from my sleeping position,not slightest.And one night i found myself crying during sleep.

Now there is a real one,a day before yesterday I woke up at 7:32 am in morning and again went to sleep as i thought 8 am will be ok to wake up as I slept lately at night around 2 am.
And I promise I saw exactly 7:32 but when I woke up again it was 7:27 am.I am shocked to see that !! So I woke up immediately that time.

So can you pls tell me as I am in need of that !!

Last edited:

Beholder

Dreams are meant to test and train you for the unexpected, so that you don't just stand in panic when something goes bad. It prepares you both mentally and by having things prepared in case of emergencies. The people in your dream function using a fraction of your mental ability and are actors in different roles to test you. If they always told you the purpose of the dreams, you might do the right things in the dreams, but without having done so through the journey of personal growth.

Sometimes you are supposed to stop running and find the courage to defend yourself against weak opponents. Sometimes you are supposed to run from very powerful enemies. This makes sure that your fight or flight response is tuned right based on your ability to come up with plans for either path.

Sometimes it is a message about having taken the wrong turn in life and then you must face your own denial about something that needs to be done to find peace.