What is wrong with my Bajak Flux Capacitor?

steven chiverton

this is the second time i had to upload these images as they vanished the first time unlless the paranormalis page for uploading was a cloned copy by hackers

Attachments

• IMG_2281.jpg
    IMG_2281.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2282.jpg
    IMG_2282.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2283.jpg
    IMG_2283.jpg
    992.1 KB · Views: 7

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I haven't seen Antinventor2020 in quite a while. Did he get his Bajak flux capacitor to work?

Also looking through my old files on my computer I noticed the value for the flux capacitor was 1215 mf 250 v.

I don't know if it's a misprint but mf stands for milli-farads. It would take a thousand 1215 micro-farad capacitors to reach that value.

TimeFlipper

I haven't seen Antinventor2020 in quite a while. Did he get his Bajak flux capacitor to work?

Also looking through my old files on my computer I noticed the value for the flux capacitor was 1215 mf 250 v.

I don't know if it's a misprint but mf stands for milli-farads. It would take a thousand 1215 micro-farad capacitors to reach that value.
I think the bajak flux capacitor displayed a 1215uF microfarad electrolytic capacitor..

steven chiverton

ive only experienced a short reality feeling when i pointed my bajak capacitor at the end of the backyard at night when i used to live at a house years ago and just got this feeling the reality wasent right in the dark but nothing better anyhow i suspect the bajak capacitor isent all there i think some of it may be disinformation and using dc isent going to get results , i think ac and frequencies from it may do better and ill find out latter when i redesign it and incorporate something better into it , as dc powerd is only a noise device and i think the real secret is using ac frequencies and a ac piezo may be the secret as dc has zero frequencies and thus zero reaction responses for the bajak capacitor and instead of one piezo use 2 and divide the circuit and set each for a frequency that resonates with the other . as one sound from a piezo of the bajak capacitor isent going to do anything really alone so you need the catalyst to get something .

TimeFlipper

ive only experienced a short reality feeling when i pointed my bajak capacitor at the end of the backyard at night when i used to live at a house years ago and just got this feeling the reality wasent right in the dark but nothing better anyhow i suspect the bajak capacitor isent all there i think some of it may be disinformation and using dc isent going to get results , i think ac and frequencies from it may do better and ill find out latter when i redesign it and incorporate something better into it , as dc powerd is only a noise device and i think the real secret is using ac frequencies and a ac piezo may be the secret as dc has zero frequencies and thus zero reaction responses for the bajak capacitor and instead of one piezo use 2 and divide the circuit and set each for a frequency that resonates with the other . as one sound from a piezo of the bajak capacitor isent going to do anything really alone so you need the catalyst to get something .
Will you wire the piezos in series or parallel cobber, and what frequencies will you choose for both of them? :)..