What is wrong with my Bajak Flux Capacitor?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
the bajak capacitor is flawed first the part number number for the piezo when you look for it dosent have a built in driver neither is it mentioned one for it and also ive never been able to find one for it online , and the circuit uses dc so no frequencies there so it must be ac as theres many frequencies you can generate and another thing to pizeos that run on dc may have a small dc to ac convertor in them and if bajak did get some results from it from the sound it emits it maybe because its resonating with another sound already around where he is and its so unnoticeable or ignored he wouldn't realize it, and before digital tv came out we had analogue tvs with the picture tube or vacuum tube ,and even with the tv on and turned down low so you cant hear it you can still tell its on as it generates a small high sound say ultrasound or ultrasonic and his bajack capacitor may emit a higher sound but somthings resonating with the tv sound

Here is a Radio Shack link to purchase a Piezo transducer: RadioShack Piezoelectric Audio Transducer

Also I remember that when first tuning the circuit you are listening for a click sound. That click sound is the indicator that the circuit is now moving through time. Other than that there is no mention of a buzzer being used. So don't buy a piezo with an onboard driver circuit. I did come across a Gibbs report that shows how to insert a 555 timer based oscillator to take the place of the manual on-off push switch.

Also remember that no one seems to have any luck in getting this thing to work. NP says he got his to work. But he didn't share any more details with us.

TimeFlipper

Here is a Radio Shack link to purchase a Piezo transducer: RadioShack Piezoelectric Audio Transducer

Also I remember that when first tuning the circuit you are listening for a click sound. That click sound is the indicator that the circuit is now moving through time. Other than that there is no mention of a buzzer being used. So don't buy a piezo with an onboard driver circuit. I did come across a Gibbs report that shows how to insert a 555 timer based oscillator to take the place of the manual on-off push switch.

Also remember that no one seems to have any luck in getting this thing to work. NP says he got his to work. But he didn't share any more details with us.
The only difference between the RadioShack Piezo audio transducer and the Ebay piezo transducer is the frequency range and price...The Ebay piezo transducer operates upto 4000hz, and the Radio Shack Piezo Audio Transducer operates upto 2,500hz...Interesting to note that the voltage for the Radio Shack transducer is 30volts...In the Bajak Flux Capacitor, the 44volts input was moved down to 27volts and i showed a video clip from You Tube on how to wire up 3x9volt batteries together to get the required 27volts input..

Iam certain Steve Chiverton mentioned ages ago that he wanted the buzzer type transducer and i showed him an identical one to the one i showed today...Its the voltage going through the ceramic centre of the piezo transducer that produces the "buzzing sound frequency" at 4khz, its the same with the RadioShack Piezo "Audio" Transducer that produces the audio signal at 2.5khz, although obviously at a lower frequency and deeper "buzzing sound"...With respect to NP, he always says everything he constructs works, although i have a few doubts about that :unsure: :D..

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

ive only experienced a short reality feeling when i pointed my bajak capacitor at the end of the backyard at night when i used to live at a house years ago and just got this feeling the reality wasent right in the dark but nothing better anyhow i suspect the bajak capacitor isent all there i think some of it may be disinformation and using dc isent going to get results , i think ac and frequencies from it may do better and ill find out latter when i redesign it and incorporate something better into it , as dc powerd is only a noise device and i think the real secret is using ac frequencies and a ac piezo may be the secret as dc has zero frequencies and thus zero reaction responses for the bajak capacitor and instead of one piezo use 2 and divide the circuit and set each for a frequency that resonates with the other . as one sound from a piezo of the bajak capacitor isent going to do anything really alone so you need the catalyst to get something .
i wouldn't bother with AC...just make a pulsing dc output op-amp circuit and attach a potentiometer to change the output frequency.

like with the hdr, you use potentiometers to change the rectified half wave circuit frequency.

NaturalPhilosopher

the frequency needs to be tuned to match the frequency emanated from your chakra.
you can build the chakra detector to match it...but it's a pain.

since vortexes produce standing wave ELF and entrains your brainwaves and chakras...you just need to practice your radionic tuning ability(using your subconscious mind to tell u when the variable resistance is reached to produce the same frequency)

your whole system has to be in coherence at the same frequency for this stuff to work.

NaturalPhilosopher

so to do it using without radionic tuning...you'll need:

1)Electroencephalograph
2)keelynet chakra detector circuit
3)ELF detection equipment
4)microwave detection equipment
5)magnetic field detectors

then you can properly tune the flux capacitor.
or you can practice your radionic tuning ability...cool thing is if you use this equipment you can actually test to see if your radionic tuning ability is accurate and get real-time feedback on your success rates.

bring all your monies.

TimeFlipper

so to do it using without radionic tuning...you'll need:

1)Electroencephalograph
2)keelynet chakra detector circuit
3)ELF detection equipment
4)microwave detection equipment
5)magnetic field detectors

then you can properly tune the flux capacitor.
or you can practice your radionic tuning ability...cool thing is if you use this equipment you can actually test to see if your radionic tuning ability is accurate and get real-time feedback on your success rates.

bring all your monies.
You forgot to include the Ormus my old buddy ;):D..