What is wrong with my Bajak Flux Capacitor?

lamdo263

ive only experienced a short reality feeling when i pointed my bajak capacitor at the end of the backyard at night when i used to live at a house years ago and just got this feeling the reality wasent right in the dark but nothing better anyhow i suspect the bajak capacitor isent all there i think some of it may be disinformation and using dc isent going to get results , i think ac and frequencies from it may do better and ill find out latter when i redesign it and incorporate something better into it , as dc powerd is only a noise device and i think the real secret is using ac frequencies and a ac piezo may be the secret as dc has zero frequencies and thus zero reaction responses for the bajak capacitor and instead of one piezo use 2 and divide the circuit and set each for a frequency that resonates with the other . as one sound from a piezo of the bajak capacitor isent going to do anything really alone so you need the catalyst to get something .
Issue history. I think the start of the bajak was an experimenter had their stereo radio cover off and in a shunt, somehow between the power mains and the antenna, he hung a wire and I don't know exactly what the configuration was to this shunt, joining the two. However the experimenter placed a metal paperclip.

From what I remember of the article, the paperclip began to glow blue and then faded into nothing before the experimenter's eyes. As if going to another dimension.

So the issue then, would be some kind of exited from the power mains current and I don't recall if this was modulated or not, with a microfarad resistor or not, joined in the junction of the antenna, which possibly could have acted as a reality director?

This trips up under the search words Bajak power resistor circuit, so this is what my long ago recall is, on the starting of the bajak circuit.

So I don't know what the steps were after the paperclip supposedly faded into nothing, such as a series of piezoelectric harmonators or some such other projector medium platform.

So just the very basic early output, was current, > then establish vibrational current or wiggle to atoms force, > then to the director of the antenna, > which acted in such and such a fashion.

I think as history follows the early paperclip disappearance, there were attempt to constructor some kind of vibratory weaver of a field, that would change or modify the field effect, at whatever value surround the object to be teleported to wherever?

lamdo263

the value capacitors is 1215.9uf use electrolytes to make up this exact value dont forget the potentiometers theres 2 in the design for the bajack capacitor , the pezio listed online for the bajack capacitor dosent have a driver and neither could i find one so i used a reversing car beeper buzzer , and i think it may be better to try 2 and have them focused at each other , like fantastic daily did in his experiment which was different he had 2 speakers pointing at each other set to certain frequencies and there was a flash and he took a picture of it and in the picture was a doorway of some kind with an arm sticking out of it it looked like an aliens arm
Steve said, { and there was a flash and he took a picture of it and in the picture was a doorway of some kind with an arm sticking out of it it looked like an aliens arm }

I did something without thinking once and this was pretty stupid. I went to a website that had pictures of interdimensional aliens in it and without thinking lusted over one of these female interdimensionals. A while later, I was sitting in the Livingroom with a family member facing out o the front windows and he said, that only half a man, that was fur covered, like a werewolf, but looking more human-like materialized outside as if floating above the ground, with glowing red eyes and gave this observer, the distinct impression I should fu*k off.

It took me a minute or two to put together that it was because of my lusting and her boyfriend or friend, took offense at my attention. So even though this was a dumb mistake on my part, I now know that there are other dimensions.

I mean yes this was an unknowing act on my part, but this does prove that there are other dimensions. So one, I guess has to know a little bit about what and how is sending the subject sample into other dimensions. I'm thinking does she have a twat like any other babe, but I was not ready for a floating half materialized red eyed werewolf guy, that was pissed about my ogling. So yay, something's definitely on the other side, once the bajak frequency door is opened.

TimeFlipper

Steve said, { and there was a flash and he took a picture of it and in the picture was a doorway of some kind with an arm sticking out of it it looked like an aliens arm }

I did something without thinking once and this was pretty stupid. I went to a website that had pictures of interdimensional aliens in it and without thinking lusted over one of these female interdimensionals. A while later, I was sitting in the Livingroom with a family member facing out o the front windows and he said, that only half a man, that was fur covered, like a werewolf, but looking more human-like materialized outside as if floating above the ground, with glowing red eyes and gave this observer, the distinct impression I should fu*k off.

It took me a minute or two to put together that it was because of my lusting and her boyfriend or friend, took offense at my attention. So even though this was a dumb mistake on my part, I now know that there are other dimensions.

I mean yes this was an unknowing act on my part, but this does prove that there are other dimensions. So one, I guess has to know a little bit about what and how is sending the subject sample into other dimensions. I'm thinking does she have a twat like any other babe, but I was not ready for a floating half materialized red eyed werewolf guy, that was pissed about my ogling. So yay, something's definitely on the other side, once the bajak frequency door is opened.
Great posting lol (y) :D..
It definately wasnt the Bajak frequency door that was opened up, it was your own Id (Freudian part of the psychic area of the human mind...Ego..Super-Ego and the Id) that opened up, spraying out all those uncontrolled urges and desires into the face of that female aliens boyfriend!! "whooosh" :LOL:..

lamdo263

Bajak didn't use a driver for the piezo transducer. Also the original one built by Bajak ran off 44 volts. Probably a battery which is very different from a lab power supply.
Here's some details on what I had found. However I remember loosing interest in this project early on, when I found out the user suffered from mental illness later on. > Copy paragraph under web header on find-page addy > Feb 20, 2008 · S1 charging switch (SPST) G1 25-ohm rheostat (future control) G2,G3 switch (SPST) and 1M-ohm potentiometer for past control. here is his time circuit he kept pointing at himself & eventually went nuts. Depress switch for 3 to 4 seconds, Release for 3 to 4 seconds; Repeat as necessary. }

What's occurring to my thinking is that this circuit, improperly understood might act as a ray-gun burst, place on the person using this circuit. So there may be some kind of nervous delamination process or frequency change to the user? Conversely though, referencing to the disclosures of Andrew Basiago, he described a Tesla variant double coil, of some kind that rose up some ten to fifteen feet in height, at a secure, guarded facility, to where one set in requested coordinates on a panel of some kind. A distortion would occur and the user was to walk into this disturbance and be directly transported to their target goal. Andrew Basiago had already seen the images of 9/11 attack in 1971

So comparing the two differing units, there's definitely some difference of use output presence quality plus conditions, here.

john bajak Report your Unusual Phenomena: experiment reports

lamdo263

Great posting lol (y) :D..
It definately wasnt the Bajak frequency door that was opened up, it was your own Id (Freudian part of the psychic area of the human mind...Ego..Super-Ego and the Id) that opened up, spraying out all those uncontrolled urges and desires into the face of that female aliens boyfriend!! "whooosh" :LOL:..
It wasn't funny at the time. The look on his face was dead serious and I was thinking, "Oh my god, how dumb can one get? I shouldn't have done that. But hey' no worse for the wear, although a little embarrassed. At least this didn't happen at a restaurant. Ha ha

steven chiverton

the bajak capacitor is flawed first the part number number for the piezo when you look for it dosent have a built in driver neither is it mentioned one for it and also ive never been able to find one for it online , and the circuit uses dc so no frequencies there so it must be ac as theres many frequencies you can generate and another thing to pizeos that run on dc may have a small dc to ac convertor in them and if bajak did get some results from it from the sound it emits it maybe because its resonating with another sound already around where he is and its so unnoticeable or ignored he wouldn't realize it, and before digital tv came out we had analogue tvs with the picture tube or vacuum tube ,and even with the tv on and turned down low so you cant hear it you can still tell its on as it generates a small high sound say ultrasound or ultrasonic and his bajack capacitor may emit a higher sound but somthings resonating with the tv sound

TimeFlipper

the bajak capacitor is flawed first the part number number for the piezo when you look for it dosent have a built in driver neither is it mentioned one for it and also ive never been able to find one for it online , and the circuit uses dc so no frequencies there so it must be ac as theres many frequencies you can generate and another thing to pizeos that run on dc may have a small dc to ac convertor in them and if bajak did get some results from it from the sound it emits it maybe because its resonating with another sound already around where he is and its so unnoticeable or ignored he wouldn't realize it, and before digital tv came out we had analogue tvs with the picture tube or vacuum tube ,and even with the tv on and turned down low so you cant hear it you can still tell its on as it generates a small high sound say ultrasound or ultrasonic and his bajack capacitor may emit a higher sound but somthings resonating with the tv sound
The piezo buzzer transducer contains a ceramic element which moves up and down when a voltage is supplied to it, and that movement generates the sound...A photo of a piezo buzzer transducer is shown below from an Ebay advert...You can also see the ceramic element in the centre of the disc, and the sound frequency of the buzzer is 4 kilohertz (4000 cycles per second)...Speak to you later cousin cobber (y):D..

TRANSDUCER.png

TimeFlipper

know about these pizeos really like to know if they have any larger ones diameter of a coffee cup
I tried a quick search and didnt find any larger ones...You could buy 4 of the ones i showed you and link them together...You could even have 2 of them pointed away on the left hand side at a 45 degree angle and the other 2 pointed away on the right hand side at a 45 degree angle, they should give you a wider sound spread Cousin Cobber...Happy Buzzing (y):cool:..