What would you tell your younger self?

taykair

If you were to meet your younger self and had just a few seconds to communicate, let's say enough time for one short sentence, what would you tell him/her?

I would tell that young man: "Stop acting as if you are wise - because you're not."

In fact, it's not a bad thing to tell myself now, either.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I would say to my younger self, you will NOT die when you reach 61....Which came about in 1966 when a home made ouija board (an upturned glass surrounded by letters and numbers) told me that i would die at the age of 61..

I honestly couldn't even imagine my current self convincing my younger self of much.

Growing up in a rigid science based system I was taught the material world is what we got and when you die your dead and that's it. That's why religion was always such an inner struggle for me. The two don't work well with one another when you are being indoctrinated as a youngin.

That same rigid system helped me retain my critical thinking and ability to analyze data better, which leads me to current day. Much love

Kairos

I would tell my young self to not join the military and then college/graduate school. Join a ballet troop instead. Think about it. You are surrounded by incredibly hot chicks that are apex athletes with flexibility that approaches that of a contortionist. Probably 80% of the males are homosexuals who are not competition at all. Then when you get into your thirties, transition to something like Cirque de Solei. You can have a good run there well into your late forties, traveling the world, surrounded by more beautiful women.

Oh, and do not get married.

I would tell my young self to not join the military and then college/graduate school. Join a ballet troop instead. Think about it. You are surrounded by incredibly hot chicks that are apex athletes with flexibility that approaches that of a contortionist. Probably 80% of the males are homosexuals who are not competition at all. Then when you get into your thirties, transition to something like Cirque de Solei. You can have a good run there well into your late forties, traveling the world, surrounded by more beautiful women.

Oh, and do not get married.
genius lol

Lua

I would tell my younger sef :

You know that feeling that, there is something pretty wrong with this world? You right! S**t happens all the time.Dont save your money in the banks, dont believe in what vatican says, do not be just one more lamb, choose the red pill, do not be anyones fan, dont watch t.v. and allways pay attention to your inner sef, listen to it everytime! Oh! Stant up! if one day you have to live this ilusory world, its better live it like a tree does.