Where is TimeFlipper?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
If I had his address then it would be very easy but all I have is the town.

The wellness check is something we do over here but again I have no address. If I knew it I would stop by myself when next passing through.

I am looking into the idea of registering him as a missing person - that might be another avenue..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

The wellness check is something we do over here but again I have no address. If I knew it I would stop by myself when next passing through.

I am looking into the idea of registering him as a missing person - that might be another avenue..

That is an idea, but his name is SO COMMON. You could try, though...? Or we could chip in for you to hire a P.I. if you have PayPal.
I guess this shows how we really care about people.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I guess it is time we put up flyers in his home town!

Snake, i know it may be asking a lot, i am not familiar with any of those towns or anything i know here in the states a close town can be 2 hours away, do you think it may be worth while to ask around town? Maybe the local radio shack or grocery?

It also may be very intrusive but i know here in the States we can call the non-emergency line and ask for a Wellness check on someone and the police will go to the home and check on them, but if the person has passed they may just tell you.

Or he flipped time and now is just a Mandela effect for all of us. Just some posts to prove there was a Person named Timeflipper but he never actually existed in this time.

Flyers. That's a good idea. Put his October 13 birthday on it and his photo, and create a Gmail for answers. @Snake Plissken could post some next time he's over there, but I don't know if UK officials will tear it down.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I was looking for my private messages and I have messages from him dating back to 2017 and maybe sooner because I'm not finished. I didn't realize he and I talked so much. LOL. Not sure how we got in a little spat at one time. He has always been very kind and he was a good friend to many of us. He'd be the life of the party if we ever had a Paranormalis gathering. I guess we just need closure. If something happened, it would be nice to know.

BlastTyrant

Sadly the only people he is MIA from is most likely us, whatever happened i am sure his family or friends are aware.
I Google mapped the city and it is fairly large so even the likelihood of finding him randomly or a place he haunts is going to be hard.

Maybe Num needs to add a emergency contact to our profile that is private to only him or the admins lol

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Another way you could get his address is through the two phone numbers you have. I frequently do this with annoying repeat callers. I just put the number on google search and sometimes I get lucky to find a name and address. Usually just a spammer. But in your case if it isn't available that way, there are usally an abundant number of choices willing to give you the info for a small fee.