Where is TimeFlipper?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Another way you could get his address is through the two phone numbers you have. I frequently do this with annoying repeat callers. I just put the number on google search and sometimes I get lucky to find a name and address. Usually just a spammer. But in your case if it isn't available that way, there are usally an abundant number of choices willing to give you the info for a small fee.
Sadly the only people he is MIA from is most likely us, whatever happened i am sure his family or friends are aware.
I Google mapped the city and it is fairly large so even the likelihood of finding him randomly or a place he haunts is going to be hard.

Maybe Num needs to add a emergency contact to our profile that is private to only him or the admins lol
I agree and to be honest it’s not that local for me to go trawling the streets..

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Another way you could get his address is through the two phone numbers you have. I frequently do this with annoying repeat callers. I just put the number on google search and sometimes I get lucky to find a name and address. Usually just a spammer. But in your case if it isn't available that way, there are usally an abundant number of choices willing to give you the info for a small fee.
Tried this early on..
No results

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sadly the only people he is MIA from is most likely us, whatever happened i am sure his family or friends are aware.
I Google mapped the city and it is fairly large so even the likelihood of finding him randomly or a place he haunts is going to be hard.

Maybe Num needs to add a emergency contact to our profile that is private to only him or the admins lol

You’re correct, but we’d like to know because we are concerned. He was on here for several years. Besides, what if they don’t know?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Re: John Edwards: Help Please to confirm Your John Edwards is our friend.

From: Sam Sultana to: Anonymised user Reply11am, 27th Sep

Hi

No this is not the John Edwards - ham radio friend

Sorry

Sam,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11pm, 26th Sep Professor Opmmur wrote:

Help Please to confirm Your John Edwards is our Ham Radio friend.

John Edwards: Was he a Ham Radio friend that taking to lots of people in the England and USA using his small hand-radio. He was a friend and Ham Radio person for a number of years. In July he stopped taking to his Ham Radio friends over the airwaves. I am in the USA and my name is Professor Opmmur.

Can you confirm your John Edwards is our Ham Radio Friend or not. His the ago posted here is about right for our John Edwards.

I will Thank You for your help in this matter. I will pass the word on if this the right John Edwards, to his Ham Radio Friends.

[email protected]

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The reason I'm posting this particular post it gives a little insight into John Edwards and little bit of history of family, ham radio, and
the man in general. John mentions Rolls-Royce, I've been an aerospace engineer for many years, and I did work for Rolls-Royce in Darby England, as well as the one in the United States. In 1976, Rolls-Royce stopped making cars and went to hundred percent aircraft military and commercial. And those are the things that I did not work on (automobiles). The number 73, is ham talk: for see you later have a good day.

From John Edwards on Mar 16, 2015

Hiya Prof thanks for the reply

Interesting to see you have connections with Rolls Royce in my home town..My father worked for them from 1932 until 1967, when he retired..He was in the Number 6 tool room on Nightingale Road where he produced the tools for many aircraft engines including the famed Merlin engine..Not many people knew during World War 2 that Ford produced about 80% of all the Merlin engines under license, and not Rolls Royce Derby!

This was kept top secret during the war and not even the Germans were aware of this, and if you recall the twin radio beams the Germans were using to guide their bombers to the targets during the early part of the war, and that Coventry was "sacrificed" for Derby by our own radio jamming systems that literally "bent" the radio beams over to Coventry which was about 40 miles from Derby!!

Anyway back to the present day and amateur radio..I had an Icom E90 for a while, but gave it to a family in Derby that were attempting to become radio hams themselves..Icom produce great products but at the moment i have found favour with the latest production of Chinese hand helds which are superb value for the money..Take a look on Ebay about them, they come under the name of Baofeng/Pofung...I do hope that you can come onto "Echolink" which is a great way of communicating over the internet or through our usual radio rigs and maybe you could look up in the European listing on echolink for GB3DC which is my local repeater station, and perhaps have a rag chew on there...Dont worry about anyone else trying to log into it, its only for us fully licensed Radio Hams..which you already know..

Thanks again for the reply and take good care of yourself

Kind Regards 73s
John

Call sign: de M3ICZ

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Maybe im getting confused here in the message received from

‘South Normanton and Alfreton District ARC’ the club which he mentioned having some involvement.

M31CX is not a callsign format

Was something mixed up in the reply?