Where is TimeFlipper?

Wind7

Staff
Alright looks like we all need to pitch in to send someone to his last known residency and start investigating, i got 20 bucks to throw in!

It's to the point where, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

Maybe start up a Go Fund Me account and hire an investigator to look him up.

I'll chip in too.

BlastTyrant

It's to the point where, that doesn't sound like such a bad idea.

Maybe start up a Go Fund Me account and hire an investigator to look him up.

I'll chip in too.

It looks like they cost a lot
Here are some examples of average private investigation costs: Hourly rate: $60-$70; costs can vary based on current fuel prices. Flat rate: $100 for comprehensive background investigation services. Retainer: $1,500 minimum retainer required by some pros before starting work.
I have seen other sites where they are 95$-150$ a hour
i mean a 100$ Comp for a background investigation wouldn't be bad at all to at least find out where he is and if he is still alive.
I have a distinct feeling it would take a bit to actually find him so we would want to find a flat fee investigator.

But now we have a bit of a moral dilemma , is this too much of a invasion of TF privacy? Since we don't know if maybe he just wants to be forgotten or hidden or just taking a break from the internet. Obviously it is answers for us but is that worth getting deep into his private life.

Khaos

where the wild things are
What other sites does he visit, besides this one?

I was thinking perhaps he's been on Above Top Secret? Godlike Productions? I did searches on Reddit and Twitter and I came up short. I did a search on Facebook earlier and found a John Edwards that commented on a status update for Caroline Munro's page. Its not him. But the John Edwards does live in the UK, likes conspiracies and memes as shown by his HUUUUGE listing of photos. Based on pictures and status updates I'd place him in his mid 50s. Honestly going through it reminds me of stuff TF would post on this forum

I was thinking maybe its TF's son whose name is also John Edwards. But the photo that was shared earlier of TF's son doesn't exactly match. TF's son looks tall like over 6' and this John Edwards looks short under 5'8". But he's rocking that short gray hair! Plus there's a post where he gets a package and his address is on it. He lives in Merseyside, England

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Here are some examples of average private investigation costs: Hourly rate: $60-$70; costs can vary based on current fuel prices. Flat rate: $100 for comprehensive background investigation services. Retainer: $1,500 minimum retainer required by some pros before starting work.
i mean a 100$ Comp for a background investigation wouldn't be bad at all to at least find out where he is and if he is still alive.
I have a distinct feeling it would take a bit to actually find him so we would want to find a flat fee investigator.

But now we have a bit of a moral dilemma , is this too much of a invasion of TF privacy? Since we don't know if maybe he just wants to be forgotten or hidden or just taking a break from the internet. Obviously it is answers for us but is that worth getting deep into his private life.
For my thinking i consider it to be an invasion of his privacy.....................

Wind7

Staff
For my thinking i consider it to be an invasion of his privacy.....................

You're right, of course.

My earlier (and somewhat silly) post was borne out from frustration.

No, it wouldn't be worth it in the long run and you're correct, it would invade TF's rights for privacy.

Wind7

Staff
I do as well but for peace of mind what other choices are there? In time something will come up I'm sure, but who knows.

I have personally written out a set of instructions for ALL of my internet sources which includes here.

These instructions are for closing accounts and for possibly going on to other forums where
I am a member, to relay that I have indeed passed on.

That said, we have no real evidence at all that TF passed or of his whereabouts,
only that his last post was June 30th, 2022.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I'm throwing in the towel with this search

See in the US you can find anyone anywhere real quick. Plenty of people search tools. UK? Nada. I dunno if privacy laws are different there or there is just a lack of people search tools. If the payment he used had his name, it should have his address. My Paypal has my full name and address. So when I've paid for premium in the past here, Num7 was given that information

I'm still thinking John Edwards isn't his name. Might be John. But maybe that's secondary, tertitary name. Some folks full names in the UK can be John Alexander Matthew Edwards. Look at King Charles for example. Charles Arthur Philip George

Maybe TF's name contains John Edwards and chose that because there are so many John Edwards in the UK, he would in reality never be found. The name he uses IRL most likely differs from the name he uses online

Best of luck to those still searching