Where is TimeFlipper?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I did receive @Khaos 's PM and I asked him if he would be okay with me posting the picture and Obituary he found.

Here is the info.

View attachment 16194
In loving memory of Neil Andrew Mowatt 'Cuz' who passed away peacefully
on Tuesday 13th December 2022, aged 76 years.

Will be sadly missed by his loving wife Colleen, two children, grandchildren, brother, sister and other family and friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 16195
Here is the only known photo of TimeFlipper. (Courtesy of @Einstein 's OP)

Does anyone happen to know if TF ever remarried after the passing of his wife?

What do you think?

I'm not certain it's him but.......................(??)

You’re thinking he lied about his name? But his credit card wouldn’t go through if the wrong name was given….

Khaos

where the wild things are
You’re thinking he lied about his name? But his credit card wouldn’t go through if the wrong name was given….
Unless he confirmed his name to you or anyone else in private, I haven't seen it mentioned. The John mentioned in the photograph on the first page I am under the thought isn't his but was dedicated to John TItor given TF's personal interest and exploration of time travel. Is his name "John Edwards" which Wind7 mentioned to me over PM?

So then what's the name on the credit card...

Not saying he lied about his name, but I did searches for a "John Edwards" throughout Derby, England and found nothing that resembles TF. If that is the name on the credit card, its possible its an alias?

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

I was thinking that this fellow might have been TF's son,
posing for a photo of TF's 'Vortex'.

View attachment 16198

I haven't gone back through the whole thread here but,
didn't someone say that TF gave instruction to his son to contact Paranormalis
if something were ever to happen to him?

I have noticed for awhile when looking at the above picture that,
there's a reflection of the person holding the camera to the left, near the plant.

Also a reflection of the one sitting on the 'Vortex'.

Have we any really good photo analysis computer wizards here to flesh these reflections out a bit more?

It would be good to see them which might help in our searches.

Nothing nefarious meant, mind you.

I use a photo editing program for my Instagram but sadly the only thing that really shows in this is hands.

Also i will concur with the others, the gentleman who passed looks physically younger than TF "No offence TF"
Glasses also kind of throw me off, most of us spectacle wearers have them on constantly even for pictures, if he didn't take them off for his crush i doubt he would for this.

Their build is about the same, but TF looks more wise to put it nicely, more wrinkles and such.

IMHO close but no cigar.

Khaos

where the wild things are
People are assuming he might of passed, he could be in a care home.
You're right. He could even be reading this thread right now and scratching his head or busting a gut of laughter. Its just a coincidence. Besides I looked up Neil's children. He has a son and daughter. born 1983 and 1980 respectively. TF's son looks older than 1983 and besides Neil's son is heavyset and has brown hair and that photo was taken in 2021

So its another dead end. But I stress, I'm not finding anything with the John Edwards. Well I mean I did find a John Lewis Edwards who passed in June 2022 but he was born in 1928. Unless our dear friend managed to travel back and time and change his birthdate, I'd say that's not him either. If John Edwards is his name and there is nothing published online yet - he's probably still alive just in a situation where he can't communicate properly

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Unless he confirmed his name to you or anyone else in private, I haven't seen it mentioned. The John mentioned in the photograph on the first page I am under the thought isn't his but was dedicated to John TItor given TF's personal interest and exploration of time travel. Is his name "John Edwards" which Wind7 mentioned to me over PM?

So then what's the name on the credit card...

Not saying he lied about his name, but I did searches for a "John Edwards" throughout Derby, England and found nothing that resembles TF. If that is the name on the credit card, its possible its an alias?
@Num7 Did Timeflipper have to give you a name for a credit card for membership, or does paypal confirm his name or anything?

Wind7

Staff
You're right. He could even be reading this thread right now and scratching his head or busting a gut of laughter. Its just a coincidence. Besides I looked up Neil's children. He has a son and daughter. born 1983 and 1980 respectively. TF's son looks older than 1983 and besides Neil's son is heavyset and has brown hair and that photo was taken in 2021

So its another dead end. But I stress, I'm not finding anything with the John Edwards. Well I mean I did find a John Lewis Edwards who passed in June 2022 but he was born in 1928. Unless our dear friend managed to travel back and time and change his birthdate, I'd say that's not him either. If John Edwards is his name and there is nothing published online yet - he's probably still alive just in a situation where he can't communicate properly

That was my conclusion as well, sadly. :(

I've dug into this search for John Edwards again and again and have come up empty handed every time.

:(