Where is TimeFlipper?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The payment didn't go through and TF's premium membership status got downgraded automatically.

The payment module says there's gonna be another payment attempt in 5 days, but it's clear it won't pass. It would have worked already if it was to.

Still another dead end...

Oh man. I missed this post. That isn't good news. We can only hope for financial problems. Hoping for the best case scenario.

Khaos

where the wild things are
What was his name? We know his name. Unfortunately, it's VERY common.
Are you referring to the name John on the photograph? I don't believe that's his name. I think that name is meant for John Titor given TF's interest in time travel. It could be though. The name in the obituaries is Neil

Wind7 contacted me earlier asking for the links. I just sent them to them, so we'll wait for a response. Here's hoping its not him!

Wind7

Staff
I did receive @Khaos 's PM and I asked him if he would be okay with me posting the picture and Obituary he found.

Here is the info.

1678381546875.png
In loving memory of Neil Andrew Mowatt 'Cuz' who passed away peacefully
on Tuesday 13th December 2022, aged 76 years.

Will be sadly missed by his loving wife Colleen, two children, grandchildren, brother, sister and other family and friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1678381949127.png
Here is the only known photo of TimeFlipper. (Courtesy of @Einstein 's OP)

Does anyone happen to know if TF ever remarried after the passing of his wife?

What do you think?

I'm not certain it's him but.......................(??)

Khaos

Thank you @Wind7

Couple things I have noted

- Similarities with the eyes, earlobes and nose of TF and Neil
- Wind7 mentioned to me over PM that TF's wife passed some time ago. I found info elsewhere that Neil married in 2018
- The birthdate of TF is October 13th, 1946. The birthdate of Neil is October 12th, 1946
- Neil does have two children - I will be researching this unless more information comes from another member
- Neil passed in mid December 2022. The renewal for TF's membership expired recently. Given the time-frame.. its a distinct point. Either TF made the decision himself or the card he was using has been deactivated

Given Alzheimers is mentioned in Neil's obituary, its safe to assume that is a contributing cause of death for Neil. Wind7 told me over PM that TF was quite coherent until his last post. Of course TF could have had Alzheimers and then became ill with something after that point in time

In the end there are some similarities but Wind7 and myself are not sure this is TF. Could be, but it could all just be a big coincidence

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
I was thinking that this fellow might have been TF's son,
posing for a photo of TF's 'Vortex'.

View attachment 1678383371859.png

I haven't gone back through the whole thread here but,
didn't someone say that TF gave instruction to his son to contact Paranormalis
if something were ever to happen to him?

I have noticed for awhile when looking at the above picture that,
there's a reflection of the person holding the camera to the left, near the plant.

Also a reflection of the one sitting on the 'Vortex'.

Have we any really good photo analysis computer wizards here to flesh these reflections out a bit more?

It would be good to see them which might help in our searches.

Nothing nefarious meant, mind you.

Khaos

If that's TF's son he looks older than Neil's son. Neil has two children, a son and daughter. His son was born in 1983. He's not much older than me honestly

Could be possible. But then I'm 36 on May 23rd this year and I ain't THAT gray yet :ROFLMAO:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I did record TimeFlipper's birthday. He said in several posts his birthday was October 13. Not a match for the Obit.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
I was thinking that this fellow might have been TF's son,
posing for a photo of TF's 'Vortex'.

View attachment 16198

I haven't gone back through the whole thread here but,
didn't someone say that TF gave instruction to his son to contact Paranormalis
if something were ever to happen to him?

I have noticed for awhile when looking at the above picture that,
there's a reflection of the person holding the camera to the left, near the plant.

Also a reflection of the one sitting on the 'Vortex'.

Have we any really good photo analysis computer wizards here to flesh these reflections out a bit more?

It would be good to see them which might help in our searches.

Nothing nefarious meant, mind you.
TF told me that he left instructions for his son to contact, whether that was true or hes didnt give them who knows.