Where is TimeFlipper?

lamdo263

Anyone have an update on his whereabouts? His last activity on the forum was June 30.
I know there are some of us that he has shared contact info with. Mostly concerning his Ham radio hobby. But there is one individual who was invited over to TimeFlippers place. Snake Plisken. He declined but maybe he could possibly do a wellness check on him.

TimeFlipper himself has shared some personal info on the forum. Back in 2016 he admitted he was 69 years old. That puts him at 75 years old today. Several times he has mentioned his birthday is October 13. Frequently he has said he lives in Derby England.

There was his fascination with Caroline Munro. A movie actress. He wound up actually meeting her at the Horrorcom Festival. He posted several pictures. One of the pictures posted here on the Forum was signed by Caroline Munro to John at Paranormalis. And another taken by his son was also posted showing TimeFlipper with Caroline Munro.

I know some posters may live in the area around TimeFlipper. Any help to find out if he is okay would be appreciated. Also PLEASE do not share any personal contact info on the forum. A PM will do nicely. All this info I have shared was already on the forum given to us by TimeFlipper. Here are a couple of the pictures TimeFlipper has shared with us.

View attachment 15226

View attachment 15227
I wonder if he died suddenly and left no instructions to tell anyone in the event of his passing. I really don't get into events like that as I follow early Microsoft, we educate.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I never really gave this much thought. I've mentioned in the past that I have a unique ability to ask a question before falling asleep. I usually wake up with the answer. I suppose one could learn remote viewing. I found out about it when listening to Heather Wade on Midnight in the Desert. She interviewed a man called Joe McMoneagle. Apparently he had a near death experience and was brought back to life on the operating table. After recovery military intelligence hired him as a remote viewer. He had a better than 90% success rate.

Joseph McMoneagle - Wikipedia

I used to play around with it as a teen. A friend would hide an object under a box and I'd close my eyes and try to see it.
That type doesn't haev any bias --- something you know nothing of....

Wind7

Staff
Remote viewing can be difficult due to bias. For example, I already mentioned he could be in the hospital, so my brain would most likely show me a hospital. I guess there must be a technique to clear all bias, but how do you know what is real and what isn't?

This was also in my mind but it's just a feeling.

OakFieldAlienz444

I have my doubts on that. I routinely play around with an online Ouija board. No luck with it at all. The online version lies to me.

Online Qujia boards are all fake (as far as I know anyway, I mean there might be some hidden all powerful thing lurking somewhere, there could be a mobile app that might be real or something on the deep web)
but the actual physical boards are for real. I know cuz when I was a kid my parents fooled around with it
once or twice and I saw some very strange things, even entities, I'll leave it at that. There's too many
reports from people who use them for it to all be fake. But I would say do not use it.
Most of the time you EXCLUSIVELY get negative experiences from them. A lot of times people who use them get told the day they will die and then they die on that date, demons and ghosts jump out, possession,
all kinds of horrible things. The "spirits of the dead" more often than not are just demons
pretending to be the souls of the dead. There may be some instances where it really
is the real people. Some say if you "know what you're doing" it's harmless but
I think even then it's risky.

Beholder

541460.jpg

Where's Timeflipper