Where Steven Gibbs grew up.

Secretman3811

You have truly landed on a jackpot from the POV of Time Travel. Whether he was a loony or a genius, we might never find out as people who use HDRs (including me) will never come forward to speak of their successes and failures and those who do will be trolled.

I can imagine his sister thinking "I don't want any piece of that crazy time travel stuff", so that's your gain! I have most of Steven Gibbs books including the "Riddle Book", thanks to Gibbs and few people I won't name.

@Hbuzzy13 - can you share your social media page?
Same here but some of plans also

Secretman3811

I can't find anyone who makes HDRs I just found out money is not a problem for me. I have alot from putting a sales group together. Im in need of a HDR, I've made a mistake. It's only on me this time. I'm mad I found out this way.
Contact doctor z for the HDR until so he can build one for you and it will cost money

rodan

There is a ton of stuff. He had a bunch of cassette tapes he had recorded so ive been listening to those as well. Its truly fascinating, I’ve always been interested in time travel and dimensions and I quite literally hit the jackpot moving into such a cool house. It makes me wish I could have known him and learned from him. I have been trying to get a hold of Patricia Ress but no luck so far. His sister did come take a few things that she thought were of value but left virtually everything in the house. I have been posting on my social media page for anyone interested in following along there as well. I do alot more videos on there. I will definitely continue posting more of his stuff because it is so cool but I am keeping everything together as a whole in hopes to someday have a small museum of Steven Gibbs stuff set up in his last home for others to come view. I will have a lot of questions so hopefully I don’t make anyone too crazy with my noob knowledge. Thank you again and im so excited to be here!
That's a great idea of you wanting to someday create a small museum of Steven Gibbs work and possessions.