Where Steven Gibbs grew up.

Tron1

I will take some stuff off your back. I was a Friend of Steve's very close. But sad to say not close enough sorry I had to say that please don't bash me for it I understand the rules. But anyhow hbuzzy I sent you a private message next to your mail box. Could you please respond back I'm more than happy to help.

FarOutThere

There is a ton of stuff. He had a bunch of cassette tapes he had recorded so ive been listening to those as well. Its truly fascinating, I’ve always been interested in time travel and dimensions and I quite literally hit the jackpot moving into such a cool house. It makes me wish I could have known him and learned from him. I have been trying to get a hold of Patricia Ress but no luck so far. His sister did come take a few things that she thought were of value but left virtually everything in the house. I have been posting on my social media page for anyone interested in following along there as well. I do alot more videos on there. I will definitely continue posting more of his stuff because it is so cool but I am keeping everything together as a whole in hopes to someday have a small museum of Steven Gibbs stuff set up in his last home for others to come view. I will have a lot of questions so hopefully I don’t make anyone too crazy with my noob knowledge. Thank you again and im so excited to be here!

Where can we find your social media page? How many HDR's did you find? :geek:

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
Sorry, I want to do the devil's advocate why should this guy be at your own service ? , do this, do that , share this, let him do whatever he wants and be gentle, not arrogant, eventually you will get what you want.
You mean be supported in their efforts to understand and keep the Steven Gibbs / HDR legacy alive.

Tron1

I can't find anyone who makes HDRs I just found out money is not a problem for me. I have alot from putting a sales group together. Im in need of a HDR, I've made a mistake. It's only on me this time. I'm mad I found out this way.

Himalayan Hermit

There is a ton of stuff. He had a bunch of cassette tapes he had recorded so ive been listening to those as well. Its truly fascinating, I’ve always been interested in time travel and dimensions and I quite literally hit the jackpot moving into such a cool house. It makes me wish I could have known him and learned from him. I have been trying to get a hold of Patricia Ress but no luck so far. His sister did come take a few things that she thought were of value but left virtually everything in the house. I have been posting on my social media page for anyone interested in following along there as well. I do alot more videos on there. I will definitely continue posting more of his stuff because it is so cool but I am keeping everything together as a whole in hopes to someday have a small museum of Steven Gibbs stuff set up in his last home for others to come view. I will have a lot of questions so hopefully I don’t make anyone too crazy with my noob knowledge. Thank you again and im so excited to be here!
You have truly landed on a jackpot from the POV of Time Travel. Whether he was a loony or a genius, we might never find out as people who use HDRs (including me) will never come forward to speak of their successes and failures and those who do will be trolled.

I can imagine his sister thinking "I don't want any piece of that crazy time travel stuff", so that's your gain! I have most of Steven Gibbs books including the "Riddle Book", thanks to Gibbs and few people I won't name.

@Hbuzzy13 - can you share your social media page?