Who are the time travellers on Paranormalis?

roadaxe

Think more
Ok, I have to clear some misconception about 'infinite' timelines and dimensions. I want to say that I, usually, use terms from theoretical physics , which is a field I have been educated in. A time line cannot be 'created' by anyone, that would require an immesurable amount of energy , we would notice , since all densities are connected to each other. What is a density ? think about electrons , every electron has its own position at any given time in space. The theoretical physics says that if an electron occupies a position , there is another electron in another timeline occupying the position left from another, so that all position are 'filled by electrons in every possibile timeline. This is called density, can we switch to another density, probably yes, and when I say probably I mean that, if you could sync all of your electrons to a specific position in time, you could disappear from this density to reappear to another. Note that this field is higly speculative, since we do not have official proof this has ever happend. This theory is what explain the concept of virtual particle , very used in quantum physics.
Think more along the lines of matter, anti matter, nucleus as well as electrons, worm holes, the realm of quantum physics is a large area to navigate.

roadaxe

Good explanation, when I mean infinite timelines I mean every possible timeline per person per nanosecond. There is billions of copies of the same timeline with one slight change by one persons choice. When I say infinite I mean something that is uncountable.
The multiverse hasn't been navigated, but for what it's worth Chuck Norris counted to infinity.... twice.

lamdo263

I've seen the photos of the 70's tv show ladies side by side and it does look like the same girls,
however this photo to my knowledge has not been debunked and it is supposedly
of a female alien hanging out near Billy's place. The friend of Semjase I forget her name. I know there was also Nora and Askett, who also looked not just like the Dean Martin Variety show women but also a bit like the ABBA girls. rofl. View attachment 15468
Because they time traveled real photos other than the saucers themselves were forbidden. Only comparison photos saying same or illustrations were allowed.

unholy_dragon

I'd say the bottom line is: For all practical purposes time travel does not exist,
however it probably does.
But the proof isn't on this site------so far.
The first line is true, the second can never be true as no time traveler can actually enter the original timeline, they will only enter a copy of the timeline.

lamdo263

Secretman, love you to the max, as you've got that thumb your'e always going to ram up a naysayer's arse to show the truth. My best to you and bless ya'

Tron1

I'm one of them. By use of HDR I took a long hiatus. It got bad at one point. The part where I tell you the future is not set in stone. It's only a myth. You can split timelines and create a new line but,other things would happen. Such as 9/11 never happened. Queen never died a couple of days ago. Etc.

It's small stuff you would pick up on. The HDR Unit does work physically. I know first vision and hand experience. Over 250 jumps trying to get back home. There will be occasional memories of stuff that was not in there originally. Oh yes I have done what do many people envy. If you get an HDR and use it it definitely works. Regardless what people say it is a reliable source of time travel.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The first line is true, the second can never be true as no time traveler can actually enter the original timeline, they will only enter a copy of the timeline.

This is an assumption many make, but I am a believer that it is mathematically possible to go back to 0 divergence, your original timeline. How do you manipulate the technology to do it? I have NO idea. Not an engineer or a scientist.

You can google "zero divergence" and find all kinds of math proof.